Some Pics of my H320
Nov 4, 2004 at 1:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

neueziel

100+ Head-Fier
After once again losing another potential iRiver convert, I've decided to post pics of my H320. They aren't as glamourous as I wanted them to be but hey it's better then nothing. Hmm I may even drive away some potential buyers with these pics. Anyways here you go.

c1.JPG

h1.JPG

h2.JPG

h3.JPG

Nov 4, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #3 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by was ist los?
Very nice, i'm curious, is it real carbon fiber?

Nope, it's faubon fibre. The carbon fibre looking sticker is below the plastic so it wont peel off or anything. If it were real carbon fibre, I can easily see iRiver charging $50 dollars more, just cause it's CF.

Nov 4, 2004 at 1:33 AM Post #5 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishna
Thats an interesting picture that you have there on the screen.
eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Anyways could you take some side shots?

LOL you are the second guy to ask me that, unfortuantely my camera priveldges from my roomate are up. All I can say is that it's almost as thick as 1.5 DVD cases but not quite. It's not too bad IMO. It's better to see it in person to get an actualy idea, because measurements can decieve.

Nov 4, 2004 at 4:15 AM Post #7 of 26
Eeew, the picture is grosss! XP

Anywho, I dislike the carbon fibre look of the player. IMO it's rather ugly.
tongue.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 4:35 AM Post #8 of 26
I used to own a H340. Its so thick tt I cant put it in my pocket like an Ipod.. Still prefer the ipod sound IMO
icon10.gif
Feature-wise it's really gd, comes with everything, even with an external travel batt charger!

Nov 4, 2004 at 4:45 AM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by viconte
I used to own a H340. Its so thick tt I cant put it in my pocket like an Ipod.. Still prefer the ipod sound IMO
icon10.gif
Feature-wise it's really gd, comes with everything, even with an external travel batt charger!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I don't have a problem putting them in my pocket, but then again I wear baggy pants
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2004 at 2:11 PM Post #11 of 26
I've used it for a couple of days in all, and it is even more hideous in the flesh than it looks in the pictures. INNO seems to have come up trumps with the N10, but they have a very provincial design sense otherwise. It is even labelled as the Real Tech Geek Device. IMO it's for people for whom the means is more important than the end. I'm sure they'll sell a lot to aforesaid Geeks. Even though I'm a Geek, I'm Executive Geek so won't be patronising iRiver for this device.

Nov 4, 2004 at 2:32 PM Post #12 of 26
Personally I think it's a decent, affordable player. But then again I'm not an "Executive geek" nor an elitist geek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back