Some great prices (IHP-120 and more)
Oct 27, 2003 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

MasterChief

New Head-Fier
I found some great prices for these mp3 players, and had to share them with you guys. But the question is, is this site very trustworthy?

*edit*link removed
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2003 at 9:07 PM Post #4 of 13
I agree. The page (AudioExchange) is stolen from a real company based in California. I called the company to ask if they auction items on Yahoo, and they didn't even know Yahoo had an auction site...Complete rip-off

Oct 27, 2003 at 9:09 PM Post #5 of 13
^^ jeez man, I know that it seems like the site is a little shady, and it is. But just because i registered today doesn't mean it is my website and I am trying to rip all of you off. I am 14 years old and am just trying to see if your guys think the site is good or not.

Oct 27, 2003 at 9:34 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by btaki
14 year old eh, Yeah right . I'm sure someone will take care of you and your shady post .

come on, give the kid a break.

yeah i agree the website looks shady, but, if this guy was trying to scam us, why would he post a thread asking wether you could trust the website or not?

if i was a scam artist, i'd post a thread going on about how great the website was, low prices, ease of use, good shipping etc etc etc.

this guy is either genuine, or needs some scamming lessons
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2003 at 9:44 PM Post #11 of 13
C'mon, btaki...

Your reaction seems quite paranoid to me. It's nothing but an innocent question.

peacesign.gif

Oct 27, 2003 at 10:54 PM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by Dweebgal
come on, give the kid a break.

yeah i agree the website looks shady, but, if this guy was trying to scam us, why would he post a thread asking wether you could trust the website or not?

if i was a scam artist, i'd post a thread going on about how great the website was, low prices, ease of use, good shipping etc etc etc.

this guy is either genuine, or needs some scamming lessons
biggrin.gif

Or maybe that's what he wants you to think.
evil_smiley.gif

[punctuation]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back