Some good ear phones?
Oct 5, 2011 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

keosan24

Head-Fier
i currently have the klipsch s4 earphones with custom tips and i was thinking about getting some higher end ear phones such as
klipsch x10, shure se425.
my budget would be 300 dollars but would be able to go up to 350.
i also like the bass from the klipsch image s4's

Oct 6, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #3 of 14
If you like great bass response without missing details in mids n highs then i will highely recommend to try SM3 V2, Westone 3, JVC FX700(highely recommended) and Sennheiser IE8. The Sony EX1000 is even more detailed and if add ZO in chain, it will improve the bass.

Oct 6, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 14
wait for westone 3 they go down to the $275 range on amazon, get the ex1000 little brother the ex600 which everyone says are almost as good at 1/3 the price, or the mega FOTM GR07. one of these is gonna be my next sidegrade unless i go customs too.

Oct 6, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #7 of 14
EarphoneSolutions is an authorized Westone dealer (2 year warranty) and they have the Westone 3 for $280 if you use the coupon code AMPD. And it comes w/ a fun little amp, the FIIO E6.

Oct 7, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #9 of 14

Quote:
i think i might get the future sonics but thanks ^

You will love them! They are a HUGE upgrade over the S4's!!

PS If you don't get on with their eartips, don't give up...just stick your klipsch eargels on the Future Sonics, they are an absolute perfect match for them! This is how I use mine.

Oct 7, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #10 of 14
thanks i just ordered them with one day shipping :) ill probably use the comply tips i just got because i lost my medium sized klipsch gel and they dont come with extra tips just different sizes

Oct 7, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
thanks i just ordered them with one day shipping :) ill probably use the comply tips i just got because i lost my medium sized klipsch gel and they dont come with extra tips just different sizes

The Comply's unleash havoc on the Atrio's sound quality...they will soak up the high end and bloat the bass, I would not recommend them. Try to replace the klipsch eargels, they really are a perfect "fit" for the Atrio (sound signature and comfort wise).

I can sell you a pair (at cost) of the medium's if you have trouble getting them. PM me if that's the case.

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:02 AM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
alright thanks will do. i thought i seen some klipsch extra gels at bestbuy.
youd know where i could buy some?

Sorry, I don't know where to purchase them from. I purchased them from a Klipsch dealer a while ago in Australia for $8.50/pair. They went out of business last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back