Some beats alternatives...
Dec 13, 2011 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

nyg2798

New Head-Fier
Hello,

Now i know this has been asked before, but i'm not really finding what i want. I am looking for good alternatives to beats studios that sound good with mostly rap and some rock. I like how the beats have the control talk and a case but i've heard other bad things about them. I'd like them to be decent for travel so no open headphones, and i have a price range of $300 and less. I am new to head-fi by the way.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:03 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Thanks for the reply.... how are sony xb's and the shure 750dj i've heard good things and i like them myself

Both are headphones with good bass. 
Check this. 
I cant explain better. 

Dec 16, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 7
Well i want the sound quality also so fakes won't be an option. I just like all the features on the beats like removable cord, in-line remote, case, folding, mute button though. Do those headphones sound better (NOT better for price but do they sound better in general)?

Dec 16, 2011 at 11:41 PM Post #7 of 7
Have you looked at any of Fanny Wang's products? Their entire product line was made for the purpose of having similar features and style to Beats while offering higher sound quality. 

Quote:
Well i want the sound quality also so fakes won't be an option. I just like all the features on the beats like removable cord, in-line remote, case, folding, mute button though. Do those headphones sound better (NOT better for price but do they sound better in general)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back