Softears - Discussion & Appreciation
Apr 12, 2023 at 2:57 PM Post #1,516 of 1,606
Radius Deep Mount Clear hard to get in europe, the store on Amazon JPN does'nt delivery to europe and the sellers on ebay asking for twice of purchasing price or more :nerd:

... that being said got the "all size" bundle these week and yes I like them too
I just ordered one from Ebay. Let's see how fast they ship from Japan.

Apr 13, 2023 at 10:17 PM Post #1,517 of 1,606
Does anyone here know if the stock cable on Tremolo has a chin cinch above the Y splitter? I cannot find one.
20230413_191619.jpg
This is my first softears, so any help is much appreciated.

Apr 27, 2023 at 12:01 AM Post #1,519 of 1,606
Sold my RSV to my friend immediately after received my Studio 4.
Much spacious and better detail.
But RSV still better in term of timbre, at the same time sound damped.

This is spot on. I owned the RSV briefly and couldn't get on with the fit and BA timbre.

Studio 4 fits nicely and have a natural timbre with the just right amount of body to the notes. The four drivers are so cohesive in presenting the sound it shocked me. Staging is excellent in terms of placement, depth, layering and separation. They are lightning quick and the dynamics, oh man. These will wake you up with classical with intense swings, and busy passages without breaking a sweat. These do not sound like a 400$ set. For my money they stomp both the RSV and the SA6, and few other sets I've owned over the years. This iem is a must own imo.

Apr 28, 2023 at 6:11 PM Post #1,521 of 1,606
Very curious about Studio 4 - I’ve wanted another all BA set for a while now! DUNU SA6 MKII tempting also, and a good bit more expensive.

Apr 28, 2023 at 6:12 PM Post #1,522 of 1,606
Very curious about Studio 4 - I’ve wanted another all BA set for a while now! DUNU SA6 MKII tempting also, and a good bit more expensive.

Studio 4 is all the way real. It's one of the best iems I've heard. The really gd iems I've owned the Studio 4 beats:
DUNU Zen Pro
DUNU SA6
Oriolus Reborn
Sony ier M9
Softears RSV
Theiaudio Clairvoyance
Theiaudio Oracle

It's probably as gd as the Oriolus mk 2, which I owned several times but could never keep because of fit/driver flex

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2023 at 8:45 PM Post #1,523 of 1,606
The Studio4 is a really good, slightly warm take on neutral. It definitely lives up to its name. It has surprisingly good timbre for an all armature iem. The midrange is excellent with fantastic clarity and balance. The only nit pick is slightly safe treble response.

Apr 29, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #1,527 of 1,606
guys, has someone compared the stock Turii Ti cable with others more expensive like PW or EA or others?
I have tried Stefan AA, and it has its own pros and cons - better tembres, body and naturality, but reduced soundstage width and lacks such highs clarity as stock one.
I currently more prefer Stefan to the stock one, but honestly I would be happy to find the cable that combines all the advantages from both of them. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_141705.jpg
    IMG_20230311_141705.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 29, 2023 at 7:43 PM Post #1,528 of 1,606
I honestly do not know how these Studio 4s are this great at 400$. They are just so good, so so good. A way I can describe them is some earphones kind of massage the ears with sound and others assault them. The studio 4s assault the senses in a captivating way that alot of earphones can't quite match. They stop you in your tracks, pull you in, and demand your attention.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #1,529 of 1,606
guys, has someone compared the stock Turii Ti cable with others more expensive like PW or EA or others?
I have tried Stefan AA, and it has its own pros and cons - better tembres, body and naturality, but reduced soundstage width and lacks such highs clarity as stock one.
I currently more prefer Stefan to the stock one, but honestly I would be happy to find the cable that combines all the advantages from both of them. :)
I had tried Turii Ti with FTS; actually it even better through r-2r dap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back