SoFla Fall Meet "The Storm Before the Jam" - 10/27/07
Sep 4, 2007 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 678

tyrion

Can Jam '08 Lead Organizer
[size=large]The meet will be at the Embassy Suites 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. It will start at 10am and end around 5pm[/size]

As you can see I made an executive decision and chose a date. There are a few people from out of town that told me this would be a good date for them to come to town for the meet.

This meet is in the Fort Lauderdale area. For those flying in you should fly into the Fort Lauderdale Airport. We will do our best to pick you up.

So far:

tyrion - 1
jp11801 - 1
boomana - 1
NightWoundsTime - 1
mikeg
agile_one - 1
thrice - 1
Voltron - 1
john_deere_boy
mrarroyo
justin w. - 1
flecom
Guss2/Xenia/Melinda (I hope you guys can make it)
Ray Samuels
immtbiker - 1
wmcmanus and atom
mfueger - 1
polvodediamante - 1
SEABREEZE

Sep 4, 2007 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 678
Good choice, meet master. Just don't go all crazy on us, and say since it's so close to Halloween that we should do costumes. We know how you like theme parties.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Remember how ugly jp and Voltron were last year?
batman-robin.png

Sep 5, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #3 of 678
Though most people consider October to be Fall rather than Winter, you can call it whatever you like, Mike. I'm in! Costumes? I'd like to see you guys all dressed up. I'll even buy a new camera. Wouldn't want to miss a shot.

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:58 PM Post #12 of 678
After the furry thread in the members' lounge, I don't think I can go that way, costume-wise, ever again, Al. My innocence has been shattered. I might have to stick to pirates, or ghosts, or even French maids to keep my reputation intact.

Sep 5, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #13 of 678
Good choice, Nate.
tongue.gif
Of course, you can come up with your own ideas as those were just suggestions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After the furry thread in the members' lounge, I don't think I can go that way, costume-wise, ever again, Al. My innocence has been shattered. I might have to stick to pirates, or ghosts, or even French maids to keep my reputation intact.

Understood, Vicki, although the French maid idea might change your reputation a bit anyway
evil_smiley.gif
. Here are some ideas:

pirate_dancing.gif
or
4949018.gif
or
maiddance.gif

Amazingly, this one costume seems to combine all three of your new ideas, but it was too creepy to suggest as an option:

french-maid.jpg

Sep 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #14 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in if Nate's in.

Me:
voltron.gif

JP:
dancing_bear_man.gif

JP with Old Mike, Matt, Vicki and Gene joining in:
th359612_101_full.gif

Wayne:
thx78.gif

Stevieo:
Breakdance.gif

Mikeg:
thththdanceydancey.gif

Nate?
Breakdancespiderman.gif
or
geeklol.gif
or
danceman2.gif

or maybe:
RayDance01.gif

OK, OK, I will will come, I have to invent new dancing moves.
Ray Samuels

Sep 5, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #15 of 678
Vicki ... don't believe Al ... this is just jp letting his freak flag fly in Golden Gate Park.
french-maid.jpg

They are trying to trick you into the same getup that nums will be wearing so he won't be the only maid at the meet. Don't fall for their evil trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back