So the Refurb MTPC just arrived...
May 31, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #61 of 64
Man, CS says it's going to take 2-3 weeks before I get Coppers back. I don't want to wait that long! She didn't say whether or not they'd be new or just another set of refurbs, I'm assuming the latter.

Jun 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #63 of 64

Quote:
My Coppers arrived about a month ago. It was 2 weeks late so guess what?

They sent us BNIB ones 
biggrin.gif

Nice. For a morally bankrupt company, monster has surprisingly good C.S. (in my experience, like when they upgraded my x-mas order to one-day shipping and upgraded the Solos to Solo HDs). I guess they can afford it with all the snake oil they sold. Well, lets hope they invest some of that angel piss and unicorn tears cable money into R&D for more awesome headphones.

Btw, to stay on topic, my replacement pair of MTPC have been going strong for about 6 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed for the future = / . Damn Monster... If these ones break out of warranty, I'll be buying another set from Amazon, so they will have cleverly (but probably not deliberately) managed to get me to buy a set at near retail price ($100 + 220).

Jun 23, 2011 at 8:46 AM Post #64 of 64

On another note, both sides of the strain relief broke already :p no big deal as I use soundmagic gliders to wear them but still :/

I noticed that my friend has the older strain relief which seems to be much sturdier than the new ones

Quote:
Nice. For a morally bankrupt company, monster has surprisingly good C.S. (in my experience, like when they upgraded my x-mas order to one-day shipping and upgraded the Solos to Solo HDs). I guess they can afford it with all the snake oil they sold. Well, lets hope they invest some of that angel piss and unicorn tears cable money into R&D for more awesome headphones.

Btw, to stay on topic, my replacement pair of MTPC have been going strong for about 6 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed for the future = / . Damn Monster... If these ones break out of warranty, I'll be buying another set from Amazon, so they will have cleverly (but probably not deliberately) managed to get me to buy a set at near retail price ($100 + 220).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back