So many chinese truewireless in ear buds, are any of them any good?
Oct 18, 2017 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

david8613

500+ Head-Fier
I see so many Chinese true wireless in ear buds, are any of them any good? Can these budget true wireless earbuds give the big boys a go sound quality wise?

Oct 18, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #2 of 6
Short answer, no. They're all crap. I have the Syllable D900 that I got on an Amazon deal for $29. They're ok. Battery life is about 2 hours, but can be recharged in the portable carry case which adds about another 2 charges, however they have to be seated just so. Even then it does suffer from the occasional connection/earbud to earbud sync issue. There's no need to spend more for any of the generic "true wireless" earbuds. The designs vary, but functionally they're all the same. As for the $150+ Bragi, Crazybaby Air, Trinity Phantom Air, etc. premium wireless earbuds, so far none of these has been able to implement this well. I've pre-ordered/backed the Kanoa, Crazybaby, and Trinity Air. I haven't received any of them yet. Even then reviews are not great. Just do yourself a favor and stick with the $50 and under true wireless earbuds for now. Either that or go with the weird looking Apple AirPods as apparently, they are currently the best inplementation of wireless earbuds.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #4 of 6
I second that comment about the Apple Airpods. I've tried numerous Bluetooth Earbuds - both completely wireless and those with wires. With the possible exception of the 1More iBFree models (which have a wire connecting both buds but sound truly excellent with Etymotic triple flange tips) the Airpods really do have them beaten for both connection and sound quality.

Dec 20, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #5 of 6
I second that comment about the Apple Airpods. I've tried numerous Bluetooth Earbuds - both completely wireless and those with wires. With the possible exception of the 1More iBFree models (which have a wire connecting both buds but sound truly excellent with Etymotic triple flange tips) the Airpods really do have them beaten for both connection and sound quality.
I've read some very positive reactions about the Samsung iconx 2018. Might be worth reading up on that one.

Dec 20, 2017 at 5:08 PM Post #6 of 6
Samsung iconx 2018 user here since release, still going strong, good sound, great connection, cool touch controls, works as advertised. I can recommend them totally 100%, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back