Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Jan 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #183 of 396

Quote:
I've also been wearing a pair of Tigers lately

img0315f.jpg

Ended up picking up another pair...

Jan 11, 2011 at 2:24 AM Post #185 of 396
Jan 29, 2011 at 2:06 AM Post #187 of 396
Picked up another pair of Puma Suedes from The Puma Store in Santa Monica. This time in Red Mahogany with White Stripe:

Not a huge fan of the fat laces, but these are from the "Suede Archive" series so they are supposed to look old school 80's when B-boys used to wear those laces.    

Still I think these are my new favorite sneaker out of my small collection.  

Did you guys know that Puma was formed out of a rift between two German brothers who started Adidas? I learned this on Cash Cab 
biggrin.gif
.  Apparently, they were both in the Nazi Party as well. That part is kind of lame.  

Jan 29, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #188 of 396

German Army Mountain Boots, made by Meindl. Comfortable, durable (mine go in their fourth year now). Only drawback: they are quite heavy. Daily use will get you used to that in a few weeks though. I sometimes forget them at my feet when I get home, and these are the only shoes I own. 

Jan 29, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #189 of 396
Do these run on the narrow side? I really like the looks but they look narrow and I have a bit of a wide foot. I really like the looks of the Ultimate 81's too. I guess I could order from someplace like Zappos and if they aren't wide enough I could return them easily.

Quote:

Ended up picking up another pair...

Jan 30, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #192 of 396
Mine are shot to hell by now but I love these things:
Nike Torch 4
343846-002.jpg

As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna order some of these... I don't like change :p 

Jan 30, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #194 of 396
My personal favorite.

They are quite versatile, more so than they seem. Not only that, socks are not necessary so your feet feel free. Combine this with the fact that the insole is leather and you have some comfortable shoes.
They tend to run a tad narrow IMO. I have terribly flat (thus wide) feet so I have to get a half size to a size larger than what is comfortable lengthwise. But I love them.

Jan 30, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #195 of 396

Quote:
My personal favorite.

They are quite versatile, more so than they seem. Not only that, socks are not necessary so your feet feel free. Combine this with the fact that the insole is leather and you have some comfortable shoes.
They tend to run a tad narrow IMO. I have terribly flat (thus wide) feet so I have to get a half size to a size larger than what is comfortable lengthwise. But I love them.

Sweet. I'll have to find me some of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back