SLAPPA Give Away
Aug 8, 2008 at 12:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Dominick

Sponsor SLAPPA
Hey all Head-Fiers!!

It's been a little while since we have run a SLAPPA give-away, and we wanted to come back with something that was fun and offered great prizes.

Here's what we've come up with.

"Lemme see-ya SLAPPA" video contest

Send us a video of yourself, with your SLAPPA gear--and be creative. If it's funny, whacky or interesting you're in the mix to win from the $1200 worth of gear and gift certificates. Can you sing a song about SLAPPA? Can you come up with a "SLAPPA dance"? can you demo a SLAPPA product? If you can, you've got a shot. If you don't yet have any SLAPPA gear, use this discount code HEADFI20 (*only good for the next 14 days*) to get a SLAPPA product at 20% off and then make your video and WIN BIG!

The prizes:

1st Place Winner: The video that makes us laugh our *#!'s off and causes us to rethink "what is life all about" gets a $300 SLAPPA gift certificate

Runner Up: "Great video, but just missed out on the big prize" gets a $150 SLAPPA gift certificate

The first 5 people who submit videos get their choice of a SLAPPA Ballistix PRO-Tour Shoulder Bag.

Contest starts NOW and ends September 15, 2008 (midnight EST).

Send us your video via e-mail to sales@slappa.com

Here are some previous good videos we have received:

YouTube - Slappa - Protect Your Digital Gear
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube - SLAPPA CD Cases. I take a small look video 1.
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Additional examples:

YouTube - SLAPPAGEAR's Favorites

Slappa Hardbody Pro Case Review

Good Luck and have fun!!!

Dom

(please note: All videos sent to us will not be returned)

Sep 2, 2008 at 9:39 AM Post #2 of 9
Hi All

Hope you had a safe holiday weekend!!

A couple head-fier's contacted me this weekend asking if we would extend the 20% offer, because they wanted to buy gear and participate in the "$1000 giveaway" video contest....as such, we have extended the 20% code (HEADFI20), until Sept. 15.

We have 2 weeks until the winners are picked so send in your video and win some SLAPPA gear!!

Good luck

Dominick

Sep 18, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #4 of 9
WOW--we thought this would be a well received little contest, but have not received any entries
confused_face_2.gif

We'll give it until the end of Sept....if we don't get at least 3 entries we'll just cancel the contest

Dom

Oct 1, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. I ordered the 420 case. I didn't realize it was going to be almost 20 lbs though.

Thanks for the extra's in my order. I will take them with me for door prizes at the Chicago 11/8/08 ChiUnifi2 Head-Fi meet.

Oct 23, 2008 at 5:37 AM Post #9 of 9
Any new code or discount for us the headfiers, I need to order one.....
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back