Skullcandy Crusher: Any Thoughts?
Mar 26, 2013 at 9:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

wburton

100+ Head-Fier
So Skullcandy has a huge add on their page about their new headphones with really powerful bass. They also have a bunch of celebrities and random people testing them. Does anyone think they will be good? Or just a failed successor to the Beats by Dre legacy? (I dislike Beats, too)

Mar 28, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #3 of 39
There's a major possibility they'll be another failed attempt like the SkullCandy Skullcrushers, and there's also a possibility that they'll be what they're saying they will be: Skull-rattling bass with supreme sound at the same time.

Personally, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll be rushing to the computer to see some reviews on them when they come out (April 1st).

Should be interesting...

Mar 28, 2013 at 6:59 PM Post #4 of 39
There's a major possibility they'll be another failed attempt like the SkullCandy Skullcrushers, and there's also a possibility that they'll be what they're saying they will be: Skull-rattling bass with supreme sound at the same time.

Personally, I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll be rushing to the computer to see some reviews on them when they come out (April 1st).

Should be interesting...
I don't think it's the first.

Mar 28, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #7 of 39
Just hope it's not battery driven.........

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM Post #9 of 39
Apr 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #12 of 39
Those silly weiners, on the Reaction Compilation, it said April 2nd, but on the site it said April 1st.

Apparently they were doing an April Fools joke. But not to worry, because they'll be here tomorrow.

Apr 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #13 of 39
Quote:
Those silly weiners, on the Reaction Compilation, it said April 2nd, but on the site it said April 1st.

Apparently they were doing an April Fools joke. But not to worry, because they'll be here tomorrow.

i have a feeling they are gonna be over priced. especially for what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back