Sivga Luan - mini review- 7-4-2023
Jul 4, 2023 at 8:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

FullBright1

Headphoneus Supremus
Sivga Luan

High Resolution Dynamic

Box : Basic and black

Cable : SE, cloth. ( I reviewed the Luan's using 2 of my balanced cables.

Pads : Outer shell is Pleather.. Velvet inner ring... very comfortable.

Frame is CNC aluminum and very lite.

Cup are wooden, CNC created.

-----------------------------------------------

Sivga keeps making better and better headphones, while keeping them ultra-affordable.
The Luan is their best effort, so far, for certain.
This is a very good set of Dynamic headphones.

The Luan is lite, its comfortable, it well built, and it sounds impressive.
Tonally, the tuning is a cross between a well engineered Prosumer sound and a Audiophile analytical sound.
What that means is that this is one clean sounding sets of headphones that offers analytical depth and a bit of fun sound.
One of the most sonically revealing yet affordable Dynamic Driver Headphones you can buy.

Treble : Extended, ultra clear, 95% non-sibilant, and very revealing in the 6-8kHz range. Female vocals, Electronic music, percussion, electric guitar, keyboards, are among what this Treble really explores wonderfully.

Midrange : More analytical than warm. Extremely detailed. Just a hint of a 'V". (Tiny).

Bass : Excellent, extended, revealing, dynamic..layered, . very very good bass.

Soundstage : For fans of wide Soundstage meets analytically pure sound, then buy this gear. Its made for you.

Instrument Separation : Pinpoint and impressive.

The Sivga Luna is a fine affordable audiophile gear, and sounds very good.

READ: Do to the Luan's dynamic and very clean sound profile, i would suggest that you use Copper Cable only, as i find that using a silver cable combined with this gear's very clean sound is a little too much in that direction.
Copper is the preferred cable for the Luan.

-

DSC00408.JPG
DSC00409.JPG
DSC00410.JPG

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2023 at 1:34 PM Post #3 of 7
This is not a review, it is an ad.

Thank you for your opinion IAtaman..
Its a "mini" review.. Its not a book.
Short, to the point, and accurate.
I bought the Luan's after watching Z Reviews, review them,
I am pleasantly surprised by the high quality of their Planar sound, overall, especially at this price point.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2023 at 1:53 PM Post #4 of 7
Thank you for your opinion IAtaman..

However, the Thread is a review.
Its a "mini" review.. Its not a book.
Short, to the point, and accurate.
Very good headphones.
I bought them after watching Z Reviews, review them, and then i read a few reviews as they were on their way to me.
I was surprised by the high quality of their sound, overall.
I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree. To me, the text you posted is just a bunch of random YT "reviewer" mambo-jumbo stitched together, offering no insight into the product nor a lot of actual meaning for that matter. and therefore is not a review. But you do you.

Jul 4, 2023 at 2:06 PM Post #5 of 7
I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree. To me, the text you posted is just a bunch of random YT "reviewer" mambo-jumbo stitched together, offering no insight into the product nor a lot of actual meaning for that matter. and therefore is not a review. But you do you.

I'm not a UTBE reviewer.
I actually buy what i review.

So, Here is the thing about my reviews..iAtaman.... Unless the headphones are both very good sounding and a good value for the money, i wont review them.

In the case of this Luan, its both. Its a very good sounding Planar gear, and a good value for the money.
Had it another set of pads and a balanced cable in the box, then that would have made this one a no brainer, great value.
If you have any specific question about the gear, then let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back