Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack
Next question... name the amp.

how about what not to name it. aka sleeper

Sep 10, 2006 at 6:31 PM Post #107 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianS
how about what not to name it. aka sleeper

It won't be much of a sleeper but thanks for the suggestion. It is a one-off, so creative suggestions are welcome.

Sep 10, 2006 at 8:20 PM Post #108 of 116
SES-1
(Sleestack-Extreme-Singlepower)

Sep 10, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #109 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by tom hankins
SES-1

That might be perfect. I want to incorporate Sleestack in there in some subtle way.

Sep 10, 2006 at 10:34 PM Post #110 of 116
Sleenglestackpower
blink.gif

Sep 14, 2006 at 8:19 PM Post #113 of 116
Quote:

SES-1

Well, Mikhail liked it too, so thanks for the perfect recommendation.

So far this thread has helped me pick the name and color and had me add a defeatable/adjustable crossfeed section to the "fun" section. I think that's a wrap. I'll post picture as soon as it arrives and I get it off the forklift.

Sep 14, 2006 at 8:42 PM Post #114 of 116
I cant wait to see the amp, but would really like to hear it if I am in your neck of the woods someday.
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2006 at 11:05 PM Post #115 of 116
Quote:

I cant wait to see the amp, but would really like to hear it if I am in your neck of the woods someday.
biggrin.gif

Anytime. I put together an order for another Billy Bags rack last nite. This will be a headphone rack for the SES-1, Transporter, D-03 and P-03 . It's based on the Pro-33/34, but with the lower shelf of the phono table in the picture on the right, and with the modifications below. I was thinking about going all black, but I realy love the brushed aluminum pieces I have. All black or brushed aluminum with black nebula top and shelves? The phono table I have is brushed aluminum with a granite top.

pro33LG.jpg
Resized_DSC00929.jpg

-Adjust the basic dimensions by making it 1" taller, 2" wider and 1.5" deeper, so that instead of the standard 34" W x 21" D x 43" H, dimensions should be 36" W x 22.5" D x 44" H.
-Keep the inside shelf widths the same, but make them 1.5" deeper, so that instead of the standard 22" W x 18.5" D, they will be 22" W x 20.0" D.
-Use the additional 1" in height for a total of 35" in shelf spacing rather than 34", with the following spacing from the bottom of the rack up: 13", 8", 8", 6".
-The bottom 13" rack should have the vertical bars like the like the pro turntable stand, with the exact same spacing.
-Add another set of horizontal bars on the side, identical to the ones welded on the bottom of the standard rack. They should be approximately 14" from the top of the rack. The reason I want the rack 2 " wider and these additional bars is so that I can hang headphones on the outer bars. I need the additonal 1" on each side to get the headphones to hang w/o touching the rack.

-Color: brushed silver with graphite nebula top and shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back