Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 12, 2013 at 5:17 AM Post #17 of 642
Quote:
when r u guys planning this? lol

Anytime you ain't around 
cool.gif

May 12, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #19 of 642
Quote:
As the title suggests, we are conducting an interest check to see how many people are interested. If you are please do say so, thanks a lot. We are currently in the process of finding out how many people we are dealing with here!

As I've never attended one of these meets before, I'm quite clueless about it all. Nevertheless, are we going to be able to hold this event at a public place?

May 12, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #20 of 642
Quote:

As I've never attended one of these meets before, I'm quite clueless about it all. Nevertheless, are we going to be able to hold this event at a public place?

I think the intention is to see how many people we can pick up first.

If we intend to have a small group, then it should be held behind closed doors. If it gets bigger then we will have to source public places. There was talk of organising something and getting some manufacturers or shops involved, but I think that sort of thing is not anywhere close at this moment in time. And judging from the response, it won't be happening anytime soon. 

May 12, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #21 of 642
Not that i am not interested. Just that i am gearless right now. Sold my IEM, lost my backup, and the one i recently bought is faulty so have to send it back. So if i come to the meet i will have nothing but a clip+. :frowning2:

May 12, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #22 of 642
Quote:
Not that i am not interested. Just that i am gearless right now. Sold my IEM, lost my backup, and the one i recently bought is faulty so have to send it back. So if i come to the meet i will have nothing but a clip+.
frown.gif

I have a spare UE700 lol.

Anyhow, if people want to meet up for a casual chat over lunch or otherwise, let me know. I work around Raffles Place so am always game for lunch etc. Alternatively, to plan for the meet. I'm really only doing this because some of the guys in this thread have asked for a meet. I'm happy with what I have currently and so like every other meet, it is nice to hear some gear, but ultimately, it is about putting faces to names and/or building friendships. 

May 12, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #23 of 642
Quote:

I have a spare UE700 lol.

Anyhow, if people want to meet up for a casual chat over lunch or otherwise, let me know. I work around Raffles Place so am always game for lunch etc. Alternatively, to plan for the meet. I'm really only doing this because some of the guys in this thread have asked for a meet. I'm happy with what I have currently and so like every other meet, it is nice to hear some gear, but ultimately, it is about putting faces to names and/or building friendships. 

True that. Therefore, like I said, if we would wish to chat, a coffee house would be sufficient. (For Less than 10 people of course.)
However, once the number hits above 10, we gotta go to a place like say a condo's function room, or a room in a cc maybe?
And if it hits above 30, then a meet in public, with sponsors has to be in place, otherwise the costs are too high for us to bear.

May 14, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #25 of 642
Ok by the end of this week, the number of interested people would be concluded. What do you guys think? Or should we wait? If so, wait how long more? The number would most probably harbor around 5-15. I doubt the number would rise drastically. If that's is indeed the case, a small room or someone's house would suffice.

May 15, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #27 of 642
Quote:
If the meeting is scheduled for next month, I can bring over a very interesting IEM u guys havent heard of. Awaiting confirmation and shipment as for now.

If they decide to stop the interest check by this week. Any time from the following week onwards would be fine. I'm pretty free for June so it's up to yo guys. What IEM? Is it FitEar, 3DD? Spill it man, haha! 
biggrin.gif

May 15, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #28 of 642
If they decide to stop the interest check by this week. Any time from the following week onwards would be fine. I'm pretty free for June so it's up to yo guys. What IEM? Is it FitEar, 3DD? Spill it man, haha! 
biggrin.gif

Haha none of those. I am not gonna spill it out yet. It is not something uber expensive, but I am sure none of you will have tried it until now :) I can go but must set day first so I can ask for a day off from my work one week in advance.

May 15, 2013 at 4:51 AM Post #29 of 642
Haha none of those. I am not gonna spill it out yet. It is not something uber expensive, but I am sure none of you will have tried it until now :) I can go but must set day first so I can ask for a day off from my work one week in advance.

Just wondering why do you think we have yet tried them yet?

Edit: Is it Rooth Null Audio 2 Driver Hybrid CIEM? Checked your last posts, sorry I don't like being kept in suspense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back