Signed up yet?
Jun 27, 2003 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 18
why would i do that?

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:25 AM Post #4 of 18
If I lived in the states, in a heartbeat!! I hate all those annoying calls from telemarketers. I will probably sign my in-laws up for this service as they get about 5-10 calls every single day. Man it is so frustrating.

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:27 AM Post #5 of 18
i like chatting with those guys. if they turn out to be dicks then i love messing with them. but that's probably just me.

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by usc goose
i like chatting with those guys. if they turn out to be dicks then i love messing with them. but that's probably just me.

Yep, it's just you.
blink.gif
I hate getting calls from these people.

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:29 AM Post #7 of 18
This does work! And my state has one as well. I work rotating shifts, and these frigging ******** would call anytime between 0800 and 2200, at least once a day. I put my number on the list last year, and now we rarely get a call. They need to do the same thing with email
mad.gif

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:31 AM Post #8 of 18
hell yeah they need to do that with email. those guys i do not enjoy.
mad.gif

Jun 27, 2003 at 5:45 AM Post #10 of 18
calls are fine as long as they're from people, i love people. email, i just get a sense of helplessness since i can't yell at and/or punch the sender in the face.

it took me a while but i don't answer the phone if i don't feel like it. it was a great lesson to learn. i feel so liberated since.

Jun 27, 2003 at 8:01 AM Post #13 of 18
My State's do not call list is better because there's fewer exclusions than the national one. That's the one I'm on.

Ever since going on the State's list, I have not received a single unsolicited sales call. During another period of time, I payed extra each month to have my # unlisted, I didn't receive a single telemarketing call.

Tele-tormenting (antitelemarketer.com) is fun, but what sucks about being called is that most of the time you just get an autodialer hang up (aka the ghost caller).

Jun 27, 2003 at 8:13 AM Post #14 of 18
another thing is my ex used to work telemarketing. listening to her bitch about it kind of made me feel for them a little. autodialers can blow me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back