Aug 27, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #211 of 223
Umm... am I too late to get in on the loaner program?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM Post #212 of 223
It'd really help me out if the people trying out the RS1/2 and GS-1000 could compare them to the sr60. If you don't even want to do a detailed review, just say it's better but not enough to justify the price or something really basic that would help me out a lot.

I'm wondering if it'd be worth it for me to upgrade from my sr60s. I don't think I'm that picky about headphones and I'm more of a speaker person than headphone, but I have to use headphones exclusively for at least the next couple years and I'm wondering if I can justify spending $800+ on some nicer headphones and an amp.

Sep 2, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #214 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarizt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It'd really help me out if the people trying out the RS1/2 and GS-1000 could compare them to the sr60. If you don't even want to do a detailed review, just say it's better but not enough to justify the price or something really basic that would help me out a lot.

I'm wondering if it'd be worth it for me to upgrade from my sr60s. I don't think I'm that picky about headphones and I'm more of a speaker person than headphone, but I have to use headphones exclusively for at least the next couple years and I'm wondering if I can justify spending $800+ on some nicer headphones and an amp.

Its better but not worth the price
wink.gif

Is that what you wanted to hear?
smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously, if you are going to use headphones for a long time, its worth it to upgrade to the RS-1 (or HF-2).

Sep 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #215 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
((8-09))Hello everyone, I will be sending out the first batch of headphones on Wednesday.

Hi,
Did this program ever relaunch? Or still too busy for it?

Sep 27, 2009 at 11:29 PM Post #216 of 223
Has anyone received any phones or got a web link for applying? I've not heard anything from Zanth since 7/29, so I'm guessing he got busy again.
frown.gif

Oct 7, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #217 of 223
I've always wanted to hear a pair of Grado 225s. Throughout the years they always sounded like the Grado I might bond with. Hope Zanth has a pair of these!

Oct 7, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #218 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've always wanted to hear a pair of Grado 225s. Throughout the years they always sounded like the Grado I might bond with. Hope Zanth has a pair of these!

Yeah, too bad this program is on Hiatus. There's a lot of potential here.

Oct 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM Post #219 of 223
Interesting concept,

I would be interested when you start up an European program.

Until then I'll do my best to become an contributing member of this community
smily_headphones1.gif
I mostly just roam and read right now.

Nov 19, 2009 at 7:31 AM Post #220 of 223
I'd really like to try out the higher level headphones, but unfortunately my post count isn't even close. The SR-60's are definitely good headphones, but my friend has the SR80's, so I don't really have much need to try the 60's.

Nov 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #221 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj_brown_99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd really like to try out the higher level headphones, but unfortunately my post count isn't even close. The SR-60's are definitely good headphones, but my friend has the SR80's, so I don't really have much need to try the 60's.

The Program is pretty much dead in the water, has been for a long time.

Nov 20, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #222 of 223
Zanth was supposed to restarted the program back in July, but it appears no one has heard or received anything. Since it's now November, I think it safe to assume this program died.

Nov 20, 2009 at 7:02 PM Post #223 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHamm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zanth was supposed to restarted the program back in July, but it appears no one has heard or received anything. Since it's now November, I think it safe to assume this program died.

Yeah, too bad for sure. I have a lot of Grados, except the RS-1s. Really wanted to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back