Shure SE535 Special Edition
Oct 4, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #18 of 240

Quote:
I prefer the clear ones...maybe because I like to see the drivers and flexible circuit boards?
tongue.gif

Yeah but the clear cables change color over time. Plus, they tend to be less flexible, compared to the black ones.

Oct 5, 2011 at 11:51 PM Post #24 of 240
no haven't tried those, but they look pretty firm..much like earbuds. Might give them a shot. Thanks!

Oct 6, 2011 at 7:22 AM Post #25 of 240
I can't believe this. I just bought my clear SE535 3 days ago!!! ARRRRGGGHHH would have considered this one... *crossed*

EDIT: Found more info from a Chinese website.
http://www.lyra-media.com/news_details.php?id=120

From the description (yes I can read Chinese) the difference is purely in colour. The specs as shown are identical to the 'standard' SE535. 

OK that makes me feel better. XD

Oct 6, 2011 at 9:59 AM Post #26 of 240
Here's the translation. Specs may be the same but that doesn't mean they haven't changed the voicing. We'll have to wait and see or get something official from Shure to know.

Shure also a small surprise for everyone. Hot model for the SE535 Red Special Edition launched in the official channels, release the red SE535 photo, obviously also for the end of the Christmas holidays, the remaining details will have to stay 10 months before release, to pay attention when Lyra Media reports.

Oct 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM Post #28 of 240
ohhhhhhhhhhhh sexy as hell! This would be a gift for my girlfriend!
wink.gif

Oct 7, 2011 at 5:56 AM Post #29 of 240
I showed my girlfriend and she's now got her eyes set on these. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back