Shure SE535 or Etymotic ER4xr, sr or?
May 21, 2018 at 9:34 PM Post #16 of 20
SE846 is a pretty sensitive IEM which require low noise floor and good recording. It is similar to my Campfire Audio IEM. Good in picking up all the small details. Produce the most accurate presentation but a small hiss will kill the whole listening experience.

Yes, it's picky about sources which can be a PITA occasionally. No one wants hiss. The SE535 has no such issues. Of course, it's always something :D

May 22, 2018 at 1:09 AM Post #18 of 20
Jun 21, 2019 at 3:55 AM Post #19 of 20
Shure vs Ety? Too funny.
I've read this comment a few times over the past few weeks and I still don't know, what you mean. Clearly there is sarcasm, clearly you think it's no contest but to those of us that don't know one or the other its Un clear as to which you think is superior. Care to elaborate?

Jun 21, 2019 at 4:26 AM Post #20 of 20
I've read this comment a few times over the past few weeks and I still don't know, what you mean. Clearly there is sarcasm, clearly you think it's no contest but to those of us that don't know one or the other its Un clear as to which you think is superior. Care to elaborate?

Can't remember what I meant, sorry, it was a while ago now. Probably just that you're comparing 2 completely different beasts.

For what it's worth, I'd suggest getting neither, but instead get the best value £500/$500 can buy today - the Fiio FH7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back