Shure-BT1 too loud, any good replacement?
Jun 23, 2021 at 3:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Opus131

100+ Head-Fier
This problem was reported elsewhere in this forum and from what i see there appears to be no solution. BT1 is basically unusuable on anything besides a PC since the minimum volume level on any phone is way too loud. Also, the announcer voices of the device are also extremely loud so every time one has to connect them you need to remember not to put them in and if you forget your ears get raped.

Now i'd like to replace the bluetooth cable so i don't have to rebuy the entire IEMs (Shure SE215), the problem is that i have no idea what to get, as i wouldn't want to replace the cable/reciever just to run into the same problem.

Jun 23, 2021 at 3:27 AM Post #2 of 3
You can get aonic separately if that helps? Or get the 215s and gift them to friends or family?

Jun 23, 2021 at 3:45 AM Post #3 of 3
The Shure in question were already a gift to my father, heh. I have my own wired with the FIIO BTR5.

So there's no cable i can buy to replace the one by Shure? Searching on google i see some off brand ones, but like i said i wouldn't want to run into the same issue.

I wonder what the hell were they thinking with this, but it seems to affect several bluetooth headphones, at least from what i can see on google. I only used those a couple of times but the announcer has already entered my nightmares.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back