blessingx

HeadFest '07 Graphic Designer
Supplier of fine logos! His visions of Head-Fi
See here.

imageShuffle.jpg

May 6, 2005 at 6:15 AM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
Anyone else thinking that holding the Shuffle upright by the headphone jack might not be a good idea?

The shuffle weighs as much as a pair of quarters. No harm done. But they should have made the shuffle flush against it, instead of that metal spacer.

May 6, 2005 at 1:07 PM Post #9 of 15
If the USB connector were used, would it have been line out???

May 6, 2005 at 1:12 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echopac
If the USB connector were used, would it have been line out???

Dunno, but considering the speakers I don't think it makes any difference at all
tongue.gif

May 6, 2005 at 1:14 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaostic
The shuffle weighs as much as a pair of quarters. No harm done. But they should have made the shuffle flush against it, instead of that metal spacer.

I didn't mean a problem from the weight of the Shuffle, I meant it looks like you could snap that joint with a strong breeze.

May 6, 2005 at 3:28 PM Post #12 of 15
I'll give it to iPod there are certainly a lot of accessories available for them. It seems quite a few considering how relatively few have been made (I think about 10 million units). I was in a local store and they had a half a wall just for iPod cases etc. as well as several other little displays here and there. This was a small place.

A marketing phonomemon for sure. I wonder is everyone has to give apple a nickel for each iShave or iVibrate made?

May 6, 2005 at 4:54 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quad
A marketing phonomemon for sure. I wonder is everyone has to give apple a nickel for each iShave or iVibrate made?

Nickel? No, but they're trying for a bit more in the future.

May 7, 2005 at 6:37 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessingx
See here.

imageShuffle.jpg

I wonder what frequency the ports are tuned to. If indeed those are ports on the speakers.

The royalties they are hoping for are crazy. They will kill the after market stuff. It is one of the thngs that will keep the iPod strong. Didn't they learn anything from the ibm compatible market?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back