Show Us Your Sanctuary
Aug 6, 2006 at 10:59 AM Post #106 of 126
My entry was number #40, the menacing looking metal-head teenager. Pretty fun contest. I was surprised about the number of late entries, I guess everybody was waiting to see what else would be submitted.
I hope they have more contests, just using some of there amps for prizes would be great.

Aug 12, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #108 of 126
I am finally coming out of my lurke mode and finally posting here. I was entry #19 and I was really suprised I won. I saw that there was a lot of tough competition and figured I didn't have a chance. I just started typing about what was my sanctuary from the stress in my life and what it means to me. I sure didn't expect to win the grand prize.

Then, the day after I sent my entry, my new son was born premature. So the stress level went up a few notches real quickly!
blink.gif
Thankfully, everything is going ok with him now. So I guess I'll have even less time to be outside, but I can at least listen inside with the new gear when it gets here on those long, long nights up for feedings!

I'm glad everybody gets something in this contest. Everybody deserves something for their entries!

Michael
etysmile.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 5:11 PM Post #109 of 126
Well, I just received my free gift set from HeadRoom in the mail today.
Came with 5 headroom velcro ties, a UE CD full of different music, and some promotional stickers.

Those ties will come in handy.

~Thanks again

Aug 17, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #110 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7
Well, I just received my free gift set from HeadRoom in the mail today.
Came with 5 headroom velcro ties, a UE CD full of different music, and some promotional stickers.

Those ties will come in handy.

~Thanks again

OOH! I hope something like that's waiting for me at home too! Nice!

Aug 17, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #112 of 126
Someone was so excited, he peed his pants!
DSCF3266.jpg

Congrats!

Aug 17, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #113 of 126
I was so hyped when I saw my package was loaded for delivery today. I was waiting all day for it to get here. This afternoon I found this when I checked the tracking number.

I am so MAD!

Aug 17, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #114 of 126
Package not due for delivery? What a crock. I stayed home today so I could sign for it and they don't deliver it. FedEx gave me a bunch of BS about since it was not scheduled for delivery today they didn't have to deliver today even though it was loaded on the truck.

AARRRRGH!
frown.gif

Michael

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:51 AM Post #115 of 126
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Someone was so excited, he peed his pants!
DSCF3266.jpg

Congrats!

I didn't see that when I posted it. I tasted the stain later though and it was applesauce. The tracks on his shirt tipped me off though.
biggrin.gif

We got rechargeable AAA for the Total Bithead and had lunch at Super Target, came home and found the package on the front step.

Here is one of the incriminating photos:
DSCF3377.jpg

We are learning to use flatware currently and it can get a little sloppy

Actually, I think anytime daddy gets a new toy the baby gets jealous.

Aug 18, 2006 at 3:45 PM Post #116 of 126
is he eating out of a Grado headphone box? Cute!

Aug 18, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #117 of 126
Thankfully the package was delivered today!

The amp worked with the computer right out of the box, no tweaking needed! And it sure sounds good no matter what headphones I use it with. Even the crummy ones I have sound better! But the UE headphones rock! Man, they work even better than I thought they would. The only downside is that I'll have to eventually rerip my CDs!
etysmile.gif

Thanks HEADROOM and UE! Tonight with the telescope is going to be sweet!

Michael

Aug 18, 2006 at 11:06 PM Post #118 of 126
Wow you guys really got Christmas in August.
biggrin.gif
Congrats again, you had great submissions.

I got my consolation package from HeadRoom last night, I took 2 pics of the contents:

hrg_1.jpg

hrg_2.jpg

Aug 19, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #119 of 126
wah! i want my CD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back