Should I jump the gun on this?
Mar 31, 2011 at 7:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Roller

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been looking at many and several headphones, and since I have a knack for bass while not disregarding the rest of the spectrum, I'm seriously thinking on getting the Ultrasones Pro 900.

My doubt is that I can get them for $550 (shipping incl.), but I'm not sure if it's a good price to get them or not. The thing is that it's the best price I found so far, so I'm kinda tied to this price, and curious to know if it's a fair price.

Mar 31, 2011 at 8:11 AM Post #3 of 37
It's a local store, works best for any returns as well as shipping. And from what I can tell, they have it in stock.

Mar 31, 2011 at 8:47 AM Post #5 of 37
That's also what I thought about. The more expensive purchases get, the more I like to be safer with customer support. But is the price high enough to be considered a rip off or is it more or less a fair deal?

Mar 31, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #11 of 37
Hmm, good question.  I guess it boils do to are you willing to wait for what could be weeks before other retailers get stock in at a lower price?  Or, you can purchase it now(albeit at an expense) and not have to wait?

Mar 31, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #13 of 37
Holy crap!!

168€ for the HFI-2200 and only 280€ for the PRO 900??

I want both!! Help me, mother!!!!! I need money, fast! Might sell my wife... Anybody want a sexy Chinese who doesn't know cooking??!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back