Shoes
Jun 28, 2008 at 8:58 PM Post #16 of 20
yeah i wear new balances all the time, got them cheap, and ive got loads of shoes, everything. all the top nike's.

new balance is good cause they're light, good looking and v comfortable. nikes i only wore them cause of comfort, they look awful imo.

only had these new balance for about a month or two, wearing them out totally, jogging cross country, cycling all the time, they're holding up though. i'll be buying another pair when the time comes. cost me £35 with big discount.

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #17 of 20
Macbeth shoes. They're just so damn comfy and they just last so damn long (my last pair lasted two years, with use every day! ...and i'm not someone whose gentle with their shoes)

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #18 of 20
My recommendation would be to try a bunch of shoes on before buying them, for two reasons.

1. Everyone's foot is shaped differently, so what's comfortable for one person my be very uncomfortable on another foot. Example, I can't really wear the Puma Speedcats mentioned earlier, since Puma's are generally narrower than normal, and I don't have a particularly narrow foot.

2. Unless you know your size for a specific brand, you're probably going to have to try them to get the correct size. I generally wear 8.5 for Adidas but for Nike I take a 9-9.5

This is certainly not to say all the recommendations aren't valid. Just try them before you buy them (much like headphones).

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:22 PM Post #19 of 20
I wear DC Shoes all the time. Since they are skate shoes they have lots of padding and are durable. Even if you don't skate they're great for just walking. Plus they're big and chunky which is great for my big feet. They're not very tight, especially if you have a wider foot.

DCGSBA.jpg

Jun 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM Post #20 of 20
macbeth shoes seem very promising =]
although my friend swears on the new balance 992's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back