Shirt Clip for PK3's
Nov 2, 2007 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

sharkz

500+ Head-Fier
Just quick, I have searched and not really found a lot on this topic. I would like a clip (such as the one that came with my X3's or that come with the ER4's) to clip my PK3's onto my shirt while walking. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can get something decent like this for cheap?

Nov 2, 2007 at 6:00 AM Post #2 of 7
The local dollar store usually sell those cheapie handsfree sets, and they usually come with a clip. Those are pretty good to use, especially for the price.

Nov 2, 2007 at 8:52 AM Post #3 of 7
i just took the clip off the junk buds that came with my junk cellphone. works pretty well for me.

Nov 2, 2007 at 10:52 AM Post #4 of 7
U know, no matter how expensive the phone, they always come with cheap clips if any. If vendor want to make their phones "special" they should bundle an expensive-looking, gold-plated clip or something.

Nov 2, 2007 at 11:19 AM Post #5 of 7
Ety sells them on their website, for $3 plus S&H. I bought three. Make sure to get the clip for the er6i, not the ER4P (which is proprietary in terms of attachment). One other tip: If you use the PK3s, put the smaller wires (the ones attached to the buds) behind your neck (short side on the left) and you won't need a clip.

Nov 2, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #6 of 7
I actually found a great clip. I got some free skype headsets a few years back (one earbud and mic) and although they are white, they work great.

I know how the J-cord works, it just pulls sometimes if I move my head too much and they want to come out. Sometimes I like the J-cord and other times I really hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back