shipping from UK - no delivery
Jan 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

panda

1000+ Head-Fier
i bought a sony dap from ebay UK from a 100% feedback seller and it has been confirmed through multiple emails that the package has been shipped over a month ago, but it still hasnt arrived. i'm assuming that it's being held up at customs for some reason, or it got stolen during transit in the states. is there anyway that the postal service can track this if i have a return address? what are my options here?

Jan 16, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #2 of 5
A month is long enough to wait. Did he say what method of shipping he used?

I'd report it as a non-received item. I'm sure you can do that now a month has passed. Then you have to wait a while for Paypal to contact him etc - but don't worry, you should get a full refund.

I take it he got some proof of postage at least.

Jan 16, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #4 of 5
Yeah but the Spanish postal service are exceedingly slow whenever I've used them. Items seem to get held up whenever I send stuff to friends in Madrid.

I've never had stuff take longer than about 2 weeks (at the most) when I'm buying from USA so I would file it as item not received.

Jan 16, 2008 at 1:50 PM Post #5 of 5
the seller said it was shipped via airmail which i'm assuming is their 'priority'. last time i bought something from the uk it took a month and a half so maybe it's still on it's way but i'm sick of waiting. if the posting company messed up the delivery, it's not the sellers fault, how would the dispute work of an unrecieved item? i asked if the seller got the package insured but i havent recieved an answer yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back