SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM Post #466 of 477
I really took a lot of photos...

There'll even more photos next post... 
smily_headphones1.gif
 Plus I have a lot of things to say about all of the stuffs I photographed (yeah, I listened to all of them).

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #467 of 477
Awesome Bill-P and Parbaked! Looking good and MUCH appreciated!

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #470 of 477
And please allow me to saturate another post with photos...

Yours truly enjoying the D7100 on the iPhone 5. Wow... do these sound different with... just the iPhone. It's funny, but better amping makes the D7100 sound worse.

The beastly modded T5P. Personally, I'd say this is the best headphone I heard at the meet.

Aren't those just so pretty? Their sound is also equally pretty.

Sennheiser Amperior and the very very proud owner Ganesh.

And I don't think I'm alone in praising Mr. Speaker's Mad Dog.

Cee Tee, looking very sharp!

I'll have close-ups of these rigs soon.

Audio Technica ATH-W3000ANV. IMO second best after the modded T5P.

And... the T5P claimed yet another victim. Seriously, these sound unbelievably good!

And I also had some ears-on time with the Denon D7000. Though here's a photo of the proud owner. He looks much more handsome than I am with those cans on.

Our dedicated host, Purrin, with his Fuji X100. Hey, Purrin, I think you'll enjoy the camera a lot once you know how to work it! Most of the photos I have posted so far were taken straight from it.

And I still have about 50 shots of gears...

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #471 of 477
And please allow me to saturate another post with photos...

Yours truly enjoying the D7100 on the iPhone 5. Wow... do these sound different with... just the iPhone. It's funny, but better amping makes the D7100 sound worse.

The beastly modded T5P. Personally, I'd say this is the best headphone I heard at the meet.

Aren't those just so pretty? Their sound is also equally pretty.

Sennheiser Amperior and the very very proud owner Ganesh.

And I don't think I'm alone in praising Mr. Speaker's Mad Dog.

Cee Tee, looking very sharp!

I'll have close-ups of these rigs soon.

Audio Technica ATH-W3000ANV. IMO second best after the modded T5P.

And... the T5P claimed yet another victim. Seriously, these sound unbelievably good!

And I also had some ears-on time with the Denon D7000. Though here's a photo of the proud owner. He looks much more handsome than I am with those cans on.

Our dedicated host, Purrin, with his Fuji X100. Hey, Purrin, I think you'll enjoy the camera a lot once you know how to work it! Most of the photos I have posted so far were taken straight from it.

And I still have about 50 shots of gears...

that t5p...omg that t5p.... im getting one XD forget hifiman

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #473 of 477
Please don't quote pictures, especially if it was the last reply. Go back and edit them out.

Feb 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #474 of 477
+1....Let's get an impressions thread started.

Feb 17, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #475 of 477
No pictures of me, Bill?
frown.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #476 of 477
No, sorry... my brother took the camera and ran off, so I couldn't take photos of everyone I met.

It was nice seeing you, though. And thanks for letting me try your ODAC and O2. I was able to do a more thorough comparison with E12 thanks to that.

Feb 17, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #477 of 477
The meet impressions thread is up. Please post any pictures and impressions there.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651714/2013-sf-bay-area-changfest-meet-impressions-thread

Admins, feel free to lock this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back