sexiest headphones? + sound? is it possible?
Nov 24, 2010 at 10:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ilovetaylors

100+ Head-Fier
I think the dre beats studio are the sexiest headphones + the sound quality? (if it wasn't for so many fake one's out there....I would have brought one now)  

What else comes to mind? Looking for one...that has great sound plus sexiness....

I was going to get the akg 271 mkii but I hear it's big and ugly...

Looking for one to use for daily ride in the subway....to block out the pan handlers.....from waking me up. 

also need one to hook up to my guitar preamp to hear me play. 

Nov 24, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #2 of 7
I'm hard-pressed to find sexiness in the Beats and they don't sound particularly good, either. Besides, I would not wear them on the train around here. I'd probably get mugged for them.

If you want some isolation and good sound, try IEMs. They're no fashion statement, but the majority of them discussed here sound better than the Beats.

Nov 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 7
I would definitely look at iems like erik said..to me sq is way more important than a fashion statement..but Imo though I think the shure se530s look pretty sexy and from what I hear it won't dissapoint sq wise either..Beats don't sound the worst but definitely not worth the price 

Nov 25, 2010 at 3:50 AM Post #7 of 7
I would recommend IEM's also. I use RE-ZERO's at school, and personally I think wearing IEM's look much better than walking around with gigantic headphones, especially if it's around your neck...

Quote:
I gotta look out for them...

I had my heart set on the akg 271 mkii....but I don't want everyone look at me, thinking I am some weirdo.....with huge headsets on. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back