Sennheiser Wireless Momentums
Jan 23, 2015 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Vindication

Head-Fier
I just got my Momentum wireless and wow what a great headphone Sennheiser made here. I was a bit worried about weight due to the electronics but surprisingly they are very light and extremely comfortable. Pairing was no issue. They didn't break up on me a single time. What really impressed me they sounded just as good wirelessly as they did when they were wired. Very impressive.

These headphones also have Noise Canceling and another wow here because they are just as good as my Bose QC25s. I would even go as far as saying Bose might finally have real competition in the NC department.

For many I think the problem is going to be in the price. 499 is quite steep but personally I feel the price is justified. They are everything a wireless head set should be.

Thank you Sennheiser for engineering such a great product!

Feb 24, 2016 at 5:40 PM Post #7 of 7
I'll chime in - I've got a pair of these cans and they're wonderful. The ear cups are slightly larger than the original Momentum headphones, which are quite small, so the Wireless are more comfortable. The noise cancelling is as good as it gets - easily up there with Bose, possibly better (I haven't had the chance to listen to them back to back)

When listening plugged in to something, they sound every bit as good as the original Momentum. When listening wireless via bluetooth, sound is still clear and doesn't sound overly compressed.

The one thing I wish you could do would be to listen via bluetooth but turn the noise cancelling on or off - however this isn't a huge problem as pretty much anywhere I'd be listening to them via bluetooth, I'm probably going to want noise cancelling as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back