Sennheiser Momentum On-ear for gaming and movies?
Oct 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Riksa

New Head-Fier
Hey! 

Dumb question but since I'm not an expert I have to ask! I just got the Sennheiser Momentum On-ear headphones as a gift and I was wondering are they at all suitable for watching movies and gaming? I do enjoy listening to music too and I like that they are portable but if they aren't suitable for movies and gaming, that might be a problem. So should I return these and get something else that are similarly priced or just stick with these? I'd love to hear what you guys think about these headphones! Thanks in advance for the replies! 

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM Post #2 of 5
  Dumb question but since I'm not an expert I have to ask! I just got the Sennheiser Momentum On-ear headphones as a gift and I was wondering are they at all suitable for watching movies and gaming? I do enjoy listening to music too and I like that they are portable but if they aren't suitable for movies and gaming, that might be a problem. So should I return these and get something else that are similarly priced or just stick with these? I'd love to hear what you guys think about these headphones! Thanks in advance for the replies! 

You might try reading up and asking about the Sennheiser Momentum on these threads.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/647474/sennheiser-momentum-impressions-thread
http://www.head-fi.org/t/627587/sennheiser-momentum-review

Oct 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #3 of 5
Hey! Thanks for your answer! I checked those out but they didn't really focus on the things that I'm asking (how they do with games and movies). Plus the headphones those threads talk about are the regular Momentum Over-ear headphones, not the On-ear version.

Oct 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 5
  Hey! Thanks for your answer! I checked those out but they didn't really focus on the things that I'm asking (how they do with games and movies). Plus the headphones those threads talk about are the regular Momentum Over-ear headphones, not the On-ear version.

I'm going to guess(?) that the on-ears are not used much for movies or gaming, so there may not be anyone with any real experience to give you feedback.
Have you tried gaming and watching movies with them?
Maybe you could be the first person to post feedback on the subject.

Oct 8, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #5 of 5
On-ear are okay for gaming, not the best or worst for it, and fine for movies.  You'll definitely get all the low end rumble you would get at a theater, and they'll immerse you in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back