Sennheiser IE8 Trouble
Jun 27, 2011 at 9:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Runawayk

New Head-Fier
My senns are cutting out periodically in one ear or the other. There is still sound playing but it's very soft in comparison to what it should be, and it lasts for a few weeks on and off. Unfortunately, my warranty is expired since I purchased them more than 2 years ago. Any suggestions? Has anyone had any luck with their repair service before?

Jun 29, 2011 at 2:16 AM Post #2 of 3
I had great service with the Senn repair service but my pair was still under warranty.  I had the exact same problem as you and they sent me a brand new pair of IE8s fresh in the box. Before you send them for repair you should try and purchase a cable and see if thats the problem. If all else fails send it in for repair.

Jun 29, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
My senns are cutting out periodically in one ear or the other. There is still sound playing but it's very soft in comparison to what it should be, and it lasts for a few weeks on and off. Unfortunately, my warranty is expired since I purchased them more than 2 years ago. Any suggestions? Has anyone had any luck with their repair service before?

Switch the cables and see if the problems follow the other side. I would still contact Senn anyways, you never know, especially if it was a Manuf defect. Good companies will give you a break

Users who are viewing this thread

Back