Sennheiser HD7 vs Focal Spirit Classic
May 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Fuzziekiwi

1000+ Head-Fier
Just leaving this here. 

May 5, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 6
TBH I doubt there are many headfiers who have heard both of these to be able to tell you the major differences.

May 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #3 of 6
TBH I doubt there are many headfiers who have heard both of these to be able to tell you the major differences.
Maybe in the future. I got a reply from somebody in the Focal Spirit Pro thread. I'm probably not the only person who is asking this same question.

May 5, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #4 of 6
Well I have the HD8, and I think the HD7 should sound similar. Anyways, the HD8 has quite an aggressive presentation, with a really powerful bass. Better suited for DJs, IMO.

May 5, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #5 of 6
Well I have the HD8, and I think the HD7 should sound similar. Anyways, the HD8 has quite an aggressive presentation, with a really powerful bass. Better suited for DJs, IMO.

I heard it has smooth, but non harsh highs though, I am looking for a headphone on the bassier side, and it's between these two. Just got a D600 to try them and I don't like them at all. 

May 6, 2014 at 7:35 AM Post #6 of 6
I heard it has smooth, but non harsh highs though, I am looking for a headphone on the bassier side, and it's between these two. Just got a D600 to try them and I don't like them at all. 

Oh the highs aren't harsh. But I wouldn't call them smooth. Can't compare them with the D600, never tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back