Sennheiser HD 598 SE HELP
Nov 28, 2015 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Alphacor3

New Head-Fier
I just bought the hd 598se on amazon during bf but when i tried verifying the qr code it didnt work idk if its just the se edition cause only amazon carried it idk if this is a repost but I want to make sure this is a legit pair thanks.

Nov 28, 2015 at 6:55 PM Post #2 of 5
I highly highly doubt there are fake pairs of HD598SEs out in the world and even if there are I highly doubt amazon would sell them as their deal of the day. Just enjoy your new headphones and dont worry man its a legit pair.

Nov 28, 2015 at 10:22 PM Post #4 of 5
  probably a mistake but im still butthurt i dont really know anything about headphones and thought it was a great deal people got it to work but not me :p

They just came out on the market a month ago, even less i think. There is no way these are fake, only fake ivory colored hd 598 exist for now, and you could easily tell they are fake, look up youtube videos and compare. fake ones have 3 screws instead of 4 above ear cups (inner side of headband). fake ones dont have 3 bumps above the earcups (outer side of headband). Fake ones dont have a metal ring where the cable attaches, only plastic.

and seriously, there is no way fakes would be out on the market seeing as this edition is like only 1 month old. I takes time for the chinese to start the manufacturing process of fake ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back