Sennheiser for outdoor using: HD215II vs HD439
Jul 15, 2013 at 8:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Wish

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone. I'm choosing a new pair of headphones as I broke the previous again. The reason is always the same: CABLE
So I decided to choose a pair with a detachable one. I'm thrashing about HD 215 II and HD 439: both have detachable cord and nice price $60-70.
The thing that doesn't let me to calm down and decide already is that these headphones are really different.
I use headphones at home very rarely (only to record guitar, synth etc.) so I don't know if I really need 215 as I read that they are mostly for homeusing, but I'm temped by their status "DJ headphones'. Does they really sound THAT great?
Noise cancelling is also very important for me: as I use headphones outdoors, I need a suitable soundproofing for transport including the underground. I think, HD 215 II might have it, if they are "DJ" ones.

If sound does matter, I listen to different rock-music branches, but mostly to industrial and shoegaze, so I like the sound to be
I don't know
VAST
I don't really care about bass now, I just want to feel myself in a field to experience Pink Floyd keyboards and solos, Nine Inch Nails "Psshhhh" and all that surrounding stuff

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm not a native speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back