Selling Vincent KHV-1 Pre Amplifier if anyones interested
Nov 12, 2013 at 8:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

yodjone

New Head-Fier
               Hey guys. Just thought i'd post this as I'm selling my Vincent KHV-1 Pre Amplifier

Vincent KHV-1 HIGH GRADE Tube Pre Amplifier​
 ​
This is an excellent piece of equipment with a very very high build quality, can be used through hifi or pc output etc allows for volume control and excellent quality pre amplification with easily replaceable tubes (just had a fresh one put in) this is truly an excellent Pre Amp​
 ​
Hey guys of headfi, i'm selling a Vincent KHV-1 Pre Amplifier in excellent condition, its a quality piece of kit to run your speakers through, i am also open to any offers if anyone has anything realistic who is interested or knows anyone interested - you can check my ebay feedback and see i'm not a messer. If anyone knows someone interested just let me know. Also if you are apart of headfi and win the purchase, message me in the notes and I will knock a tenner off. Kind regards 
smile.png
 ​
Anyways, if anyones interested, check it here:​
 ​
I am quite sad to be selling it however am planning on moving into a flat soon and need to pay the bills. this cost me around 750 and is more or less in excellent condition still.​
 ​
Item condition is basically 10/10 and in immaculate condition​
 ​
Has just had one tube replacement recently​
 ​
I am open to bank transfer offers for this item or any realistic offers​
 ​
Please no messers or people with 0 feedback who arent serious about offers​
 ​
Any Questions Feel Free To Ask​
 ​
I Will Post The Item And Provide Tracking Code As Soon As Payment Has Been Made​
 ​
Images shown below​
 ​
Thanks for your time guys, and ebay listing is as follows below​

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321251791649?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Users who are viewing this thread

Back