selling a VW rabbit (nearly new) and buying an old pickup truck
May 15, 2010 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
THREAD NOT READY YET; DON'T READ IT; I'LL EDIT IT FIRST, THEN YOU CAN READ IT    :  )

ok, so first, i got credit cards that need to be paid; i have had massive medical bills for a long time now.

so the VW is a base model, 2009, manual, 2door, silver, has just under 5k miles

i plan on advertising on autotrader.com (which ****ing kills me that the magazine is no-more......seriously a moment of silence for not being able to walk into 7-11 and get a autotrader .....................................................................   :  (   .....................ok, moment over, now help me sell my VW and buy my truck

THIS SECTION HERE IS ALL ABOUT SELLING AND BUYING AND RESELLING AND SUCH ON EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST, NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL TITLE THREAD, SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT

BTW i tend to do well when it comes to buying and selling things. in fact, it's a part-time job of mine; or it was till dell stopped sending out ridiculously ass kickin coupons: the retail price would be $1k and after all the coupons you could get it for hundreds less............say i buy a laptop for $400, the average ebay reselling price has got to be AT LEAST $500, and even then i prob won't buy many. cuz other people do reselling (folks on this fourm i imagine spend as much time as i do on fatwallet and such as i do)..............and when the narjet suddenly floods, the prices go down; you add in the fact the ebay, paypal, and shipping eat a shitload out of my profit, and that $100 difference is suddenly $50; course you buy enough and that $50 can become $500 and so on easily.................but the big wigs at dell got wise that folks like me were doing hits, and cut out the coutpons...........................also i'm not a programmer and such so it's hard for me to compete with the real high rollers that find the deals before the company knows it's even having one; the real hot shots go to china and what-not and find new suppliers to sell on ebay. the kickass thing about ebay is that you're audience is so huge you can sell everything and anything, downside would be if you're

when i had this in full swing my number one priority was turnover; i'd do BIN (buy it now) "auctions" with prices a couple ducats less than everybody else. it's good to have LOTS of the same product cuz you can copy paste your words from one listing to the less, or easier, cheaper, less, you just have  f

OK, SECTION IS OVER SO BACK TO THE OTIRINGAL TOPIC, HOPE YOU DIDN'T MIND THE DETOUR  TOO MUCH, I FIGURE AS LONG AS I PUT UP THESE SPOILER ALERTS/WARNING SIGN TYPE THINGS, IT'S ALL GOOD, EH??????

i'll add to this soon

May 18, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 3

I have one vehicle that stays with me when all others come and go,and that is my mighty 1979 F100 4 x 4 (Aussie assembled with 351 Clevo).

The last of the truck shape F100,s with the mighty louisville front,I love my pickup.

Good luck in your hunt.

May 25, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #3 of 3
I've got a 1980 F150 4x4 straight 6 cyl. 300ci, very reliable and easy to maintain truck, with a lumber rack and a lightweight snowplow; can't beat the old F-series, had it about 12 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back