Sell my headphones?
Jan 10, 2008 at 4:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 122

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been thinking lately, since I'm rapidly running out of ways to get around the fact that I have twice as much stuff as I do storage space, whether or not I should sell many of my headphones (3 or 4 dozen). They take up a lot of valuable shelf space, and I could put the money to better use in some of my other hobbies (such as music creation). It would be very difficult to select just a few to keep though, as I've already tried several times to figure out which "select few" would theoretically stay, and never can really make up my mind.

So what do you people think?

- - - -

Part of the collection:

Jan 10, 2008 at 4:55 AM Post #2 of 122
Keep what you really like and sell the rest
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 10, 2008 at 4:58 AM Post #5 of 122
Depends on what you own....what ya got?
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #8 of 122
Well, depends. Do you really listen to each of your 3-4 dozen phones on a regular basis? If not, I would keep the ones you do listen to fairly regularly and sell the ones that are collecting dust.

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:17 AM Post #11 of 122
Keep the ones you use, sell the rest. That is what I keep telling myself!
frown.gif

cheers
Simon

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #12 of 122
Don't sell them all at once...sell them in stages. Maybe 3-4 at a time. That way, if you change your mind, you're only down 3-4 headphones. And if you need extra money, you'll whittle away a few at time.

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:25 AM Post #13 of 122
Here's some of the headphones I own:

And I do cycle through them often, which is why it is difficult to choose a few, but I think maybe I would rather have the shelf space and money than the headphones.

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:28 AM Post #14 of 122
That continues to remain the single most amazing collection of headphones from a single company that I have ever seen. More impressive is that you are still actually able to cycle through them all.

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #15 of 122
if you have a job, and not desperate for some money.. than i would definitely keep them... keep them and pass them on to your grandkids..

just looking at that collection is so awesome... i wouldn't sell them unless you really need the money... if your running out of storage space, just put them somewhere else in an attic or basement or something, but don't get rid of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back