seinfeld finally coming to dvd
Aug 7, 2004 at 8:17 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges
HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Tell your family and friends all the ways they have disappointed you during the year.

airing11.gif

"I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it! ..... I lost my train of thought..."
600smile.gif

I love Seinfeld but like The Simpsons I'm not sure I'll buy the DVDs when the show is seemingly on round-the-clock on one channel or the other. I feel like I have the whole set in a shuffled order.

"I find tinsel distracting."
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2004 at 3:21 AM Post #5 of 9
ill still buy it even though i know most every episode by heart, there are just some that i cant get enough of like.....

jeffrey harharwood in the alex theatre episode

or the one that takes place in the car dealership

the summer of george

and on and on and on and on....

plus it will be cool for the deleted scenes and commentary, there could be alot revealed about certain things like, bob sakomano, lomez, and the rest of kramers "friends"

im sure ill be first in line on this one.

Aug 8, 2004 at 3:26 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges
ill still buy it even though i know most every episode by heart, there are just some that i cant get enough of like.....

jeffrey harharwood in the alex theatre episode

or the one that takes place in the car dealership

the summer of george

and on and on and on and on....

plus it will be cool for the deleted scenes and commentary, there could be alot revealed about certain things like, bob sakomano, lomez, and the rest of kramers "friends"

im sure ill be first in line on this one.

Yeah, That is true
smily_headphones1.gif

George was based on Larry David right?

Aug 8, 2004 at 4:16 AM Post #7 of 9
There's supposed to be some interesting extras..

I wouldn't mind having it, if they don't want some astronomical figure for the sets..

Aug 8, 2004 at 7:30 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuZI
For those who don`t watch Seinfeld...it`s preety much a show about "nothing"

i disagree heartily. i think it's a show about life, with an incredibly clever sense of humor. either way, it definitely has more content than the rest of the crap on tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back