Seattle Redhook Meet Saturday July 26th, 2014
Jun 17, 2014 at 3:45 PM Post #47 of 198
I have not heard anything from UE. So it seems just Noble at the moment

Jun 17, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #48 of 198
Hey Gil,

I was told by Mike Diaz when I inquired about the UE/AK combo special thread that UE reps from Portland, OR will be there.  They are audiologist/owners from Mt. Hood Hearing Aid Center.  Point of contact is Darien.  And yes, they will be providing on-the-spot ear impressions with purchase (20% discount).  SWEET!

Jun 18, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #50 of 198
I specifically requested to hear an UERM demo.  I'm not sure about other models, but he did say they will bring 'their products' for demo auditions.  I've just replied to Darien requesting clarification on what products/models will be available for demo purpose, so stand by.

Jun 18, 2014 at 3:15 AM Post #52 of 198
Anyone interested in hearing the new GEATS by Gre? I heard the bass was out of this world.

I can get one in by the meet.
wink.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEST-Quality-HD-Folding-Style-3-5mm-On-Ear-Headphone-Black-Free-Shipping-/281148463942?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4175c11b46

Jun 18, 2014 at 7:10 AM Post #54 of 198
I have not heard anything from UE. So it seems just Noble at the moment

I CC-ed you in my correspondence with some of the UE representatives and audiologist. I received an e-mail yesterday from them (CC-ed you as well) and it seems that they are coming up to Seattle, but they don't have the event details ironed out since they are new to this.

Reply back: "We will be able to demo the UE5, UE7, UERM, UE11 and UE18. Looking forward to meeting you all!"

Nice! I have always been curious about the Reference Monitor's sound, and it will be a wonderful opportunity to finally get to listen to them!

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:32 AM Post #55 of 198
Everything handled.. Looking forward to the meet... Building new toys..

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:49 PM Post #57 of 198
  Do you know if Noble or UE will be offering discounts at this shin-dig? 

That would be legit.  I've missed the last few meets but hearing about noble and UE makes it a definitely go this time around.

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #58 of 198
Anyone interested in hearing the new GEATS by Gre? I heard the bass was out of this world.

I can get one in by the meet.
wink.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEST-Quality-HD-Folding-Style-3-5mm-On-Ear-Headphone-Black-Free-Shipping-/281148463942?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item4175c11b46

Looks like those have the organic gluten-free cable?

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #59 of 198

Non-GMO guaranteed or your money back! Careful though there are a lot of fakes out there, be sure you get an authentic Geats.

Hey, picked myself up a Grado after auditioning your two. Got a good deal on an SR80 with ebony cups. I'll have it at the next meet if you're there.

Jun 20, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #60 of 198

Non-GMO guaranteed or your money back! Careful though there are a lot of fakes out there, be sure you get an authentic Geats.

Hey, picked myself up a Grado after auditioning your two. Got a good deal on an SR80 with ebony cups. I'll have it at the next meet if you're there.

Wait a minute, don't be fooled. If you read the ingredients it says it has natural flavorings in it which is another name for MSG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back