Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 66

baronkatz

100+ Head-Fier

The much anticipated, SOLD OUT Schiit Show 2 event at the Hotel MDR in Marina Del Rey, California starts at 10:00 am PST this morning.

Hope you got your tickets!! It's going to be a great show this year.

And, just like last year the FUN and giveaways don't end when the show closes.  One lucky attendee will win some awesome Schiit gear.

So, SchiitShow 2 attendees. Post your BEST, most memorable, informative impressions of SchiitShow 2 below before August 31 and you will have a chance to WIN a Bifrost Multibit!

Aug 27, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #2 of 66
It's 10:10 PST (or is that PDT) already!  Where are the impressions...!?!
wink_face.gif
 Come on Guys! 
biggrin.gif

Cheers and Have Fun!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Aug 27, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #9 of 66
Aug 27, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #11 of 66
I think, and I could be wrong, but I think at some of use are hoping for impressions, I dunno, about GEAR!

biggrin.gif

Now, now, it's almost time for lunch (or second breakfast) on this side of the continent... 
wink_face.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

In all seriousness, I'm waiting too.  I was supposed to be there...
frown.gif

Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Aug 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM Post #12 of 66

Worst impressions thread ever!...stop stuffing your face with breakfast sweets and give us East coasters the goods!

Now, now, it's almost time for lunch (or second breakfast) on this side of the continent... :wink_face:
Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

You have a slightly cruel side...

Aug 27, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #14 of 66
Aug 27, 2016 at 3:09 PM Post #15 of 66
You could at least post a picture of the spread. Waffles? Pancakes? Omelete? Quiche...?

I'm actually not at the show.  I was supposed to go this morning but had a health issue arise that prevented me from driving down.  I think all my comments are just trying to compensate for not being there.
redface.gif

Sorry, I'll shut up now...
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back