Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 15, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #7,336 of 153,738
Solid state tubes, I made my own.       :L3000:

Drilled a hole into the suckers, and filled them with solder.    !    :blink:

Unity gain, right there......      :wink_face:

I hope they don't sound too tubey! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Aug 15, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #7,337 of 153,738
I kinda hope that whole thing didn't cause any issues between Dan and Schiit... I sorta was looking forward to the surprise tbh.

Also, I noticed they called them "LISST" tubes. Obviously SST is solid state tubes. Wonder what the LI stands for.
Limited interference?
Was going back and forth between Asgard and lyr2. Maybe if these tubes get good feedback (no pun intended) I'll have my decision made!

Aug 15, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #7,339 of 153,738
I kinda hope that whole thing didn't cause any issues between Dan and Schiit... 

Who said it wasn't done on purpose? Teaser leaks before official announcements aren't unheard of. Plus we'd know it was fishy if any of the Schiit guys did it. So, you have Dan do it, use him as a scapegoat, and drum up some big hype before the big reveal.  

Conspiracy theories, GO!

Aug 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #7,340 of 153,738
  Who said it wasn't done on purpose? Teaser leaks before official announcements aren't unheard of. Plus we'd know it was fishy if any of the Schiit guys did it. So, you have Dan do it, use him as a scapegoat, and drum up some big hype before the big reveal.  

Conspiracy theories, GO!

We're all on their Schiit Lisst

Aug 15, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #7,341 of 153,738
That's remains tubey seen!

beerchug.gif

Aug 15, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #7,345 of 153,738
It wasn't Dan it was me. *hangs head in shame* I had no idea everything was embargoed until 10am PDT today. I tried to redact everything but it was to no avail. I feel horrible.

And then they had a new fall guy say it was him instead of Dan! The conspiracy thickens. 

You're not the first Peter, and trust me you won't be the last. *conciliatory hug* Somehow I still think it will be a great day. :)

Aug 15, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #7,346 of 153,738
It wasn't Dan it was me. *hangs head in shame* I had no idea everything was embargoed until 10am PDT today. I tried to redact everything but it was to no avail. I feel horrible.

Dude, Schiit happens. At least you didn't knock the sprinkler head off with a fork lift or something.

Aug 15, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #7,347 of 153,738
Okay, this man just won the internet! Of all the bad Schiit puns over the years, this one just killed me and I actually laughed out loud. Bravo to you!

You think the new product name was on purpose?

Jason jokes about not realizing about the Schiit Ass-guard. Now he's just having too much fun with the name.

Aug 16, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #7,348 of 153,738
You think the new product name was on purpose?

Jason jokes about not realizing about the Schiit Ass-guard. Now he's just having too much fun with the name.

Funny story.  I actually bought the Asgard because of that fact.  I saw Schiit in an ad on a page and started researching and found these two guys knew what the hell was up.  I enjoyed telling my friends I had a schiit ass-guard.  

Aug 16, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #7,349 of 153,738
Funny story.  I actually bought the Asgard because of that fact.  I saw Schiit in an ad on a page and started researching and found these two guys knew what the hell was up.  I enjoyed telling my friends I had a schiit ass-guard.  

Funny thing. I started reading Norse mythology when I was 8. So Asgard was a familiar word. "Ass- Gard" never occurred to me. Now I can't Stop! Luckily I've got a Lyr and Ragnarok.

Aug 16, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #7,350 of 153,738
I kinda hope that whole thing didn't cause any issues between Dan and Schiit... I sorta was looking forward to the surprise tbh.

Also, I noticed they called them "LISST" tubes. Obviously SST is solid state tubes. Wonder what the LI stands for.
Limited interference?
Was going back and forth between Asgard and lyr2. Maybe if these tubes get good feedback (no pun intended) I'll have my decision made!
"linear integrated"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back