Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread
Mar 5, 2022 at 5:39 PM Post #1,696 of 1,697
FWIW I have played around with blocking off the power pins from the data USB cable and running the second power input from a separate power supply. My computer's USB ports are quite noisy and this was reflected in the variable output I have which connects to speakers. It surprisingly helped a bit, although there's a slightly different(albeit quieter) noise now if I crank it up. But yeah, there's no power difference.

Hope this was somewhat informative!

edit: not blocking the power pins on the data cable resulted in the same noise FYI, which is why I cut a piece of paper to block off the two outer pins on the usb A side.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #1,697 of 1,697
I had enough of reading, bought one used, below 70~, can't wait to pair it with Philips x2hr B-)

Update: 06-11. This is an eye opener, a worrisome one, might push me into buying something stronger, lol, but this has more than enough power for my 30-62ohms cans, i think now music is livelier than with what i had in PCIe 1.x slots, used with x2hr and akg k702 so far, haven't heard my cans sound like that before, i will unplug all pcie sound cards, fulla2 my main driver from now on!

Attachments

• 20220611_schiit_fulla2_&_samson_go_mic.jpg
    20220611_schiit_fulla2_&_samson_go_mic.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back