Sansa Clip+ Playlists Don't Show Up!?
Jan 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

MrNurse

100+ Head-Fier
All I ask for is an affordable, small, quality-sounding mp3 player that has playlists.

I've been trying to spending HOURS trying to figure out this
angry_face.gif
playlist!

I use the method in the manual. I have playlists made in m3u format, setup sync in windows media player, add the playlists, then sync.

I even tried manual dragging it in both MSC and MTS mode w/wpl and m3u formats!

For the most part, the playlists worked. One playlist only has 1 song out of 13! Some of the playlists have the same song, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Then I rockboxed my clip+, made a new playlist, sync'd it the same way, and it doesn't show up even when booted in original firmware!!!!!
When I try to resync, it says sync is finished but it doesn't show up. That playlist doesn't even show up in my sync status.

I can't even move on to my problem as to why NONE of the playlists show up when I boot in rockbox firmware.

Even iTunes isn't this complicated. At least it works. The Clip+ sounds excellent, but playlists is very important to me and easy for me to listen to the songs I want. The Clip+ is awesome for its value, but I feel like returning this piece of s...

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:27 AM Post #2 of 2
See my reply in the Sansa Clip+ Rockbox appreciation thread.

Playlists can be created on a Rockboxed Clip+, but not through syncing. You have to re-make the playlist from scratch on your Clip+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back