San Francisco Bay Area Meet?
Feb 17, 2006 at 10:57 AM Post #316 of 472
LOL!
orphsmile.gif
I believe you mean Orifice!

Feb 17, 2006 at 6:49 PM Post #320 of 472
How about we terminate all this orifice discussion? It's making me feel a little puckered
eek.gif

Frank, hope you can make the meet. I mean, your the one who initiated this discussion, so
hopefully you can make it. I want to hear the Rudi again as well.

btw. I'll bring along some of these for any one at the meet to buy at cost.
QuailCords.JPG

Feb 17, 2006 at 7:59 PM Post #322 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by utep10
How about we terminate all this orifice discussion? It's making me feel a little puckered
eek.gif

Frank, hope you can make the meet. I mean, your the one who initiated this discussion, so
hopefully you can make it. I want to hear the Rudi again as well.

btw. I'll bring along some of these for any one at the meet to buy at cost.
QuailCords.JPG

Hey! Rhythmdevils started it...
---
Cool, I'd like to buy some plugz...

Feb 17, 2006 at 9:08 PM Post #323 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
and what are those exactly?

Just Quail Power Cords. I bought some for myself and decided to buy some extras for anyone at the meet who may want one.

Feb 17, 2006 at 9:19 PM Post #325 of 472
I have to check the receipt again for exact amount but it should be around $13-$14 each. Here is the information on the cables (without ferrite):

Part Number: 0313.096
Length: 8'
Wire: 14 AWG 3 SJT
Jacket Color: Grey
Conductor Color: N.American
NOM: .360-.395
Rating: 15A/125V

Feb 18, 2006 at 6:51 PM Post #326 of 472
Thats a whole lotta quails, Bruce!
tongue.gif

I talked to mavericksvns the other day he said he might not be able to make it?... i probably won't get a definite answer from him.

Feb 18, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #327 of 472
If you guys want I can start to prune the equipment list and remove the gear of the people who will not be attending.

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:01 PM Post #328 of 472
As I was cleaning up my Apartment in SF (and moving some of my equipment to bring down to my So. Bay home) I realized that with all the duplicate and general proliferation of equipment, it would be helpful if we had placards for certain areas where people would be setting up their rigs. I know that some of us might prefer to have our equipment spread about, but others may wish to keep it all in a specific location (in either of the HIFI,MIDFI,VINYL,Etc... sections). As for me, I think most of my equipment will be together.

I can just print out all the names of everyone attending on cardstock and if you so choose, you can use it to put beside your equipment if you feel it is necessary. I think ths would make it easier to put equipment back in its proper place and keep track of it when it is not being used. Just an Option.

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #329 of 472
While I'm sure that some of us would appricate the gesture, I think many of us would want to keep our rigs together whether they are Hifi, midfi, lo fi or whatever. That said i do feel that it might be helpful if those cards wre in fact printed out.

However, I do feel it would be wise if everyone marked their own gear with tags anyways as things do tend to get moved around and such.

Personaly, I'd like to keep my gear in one spot.

Feb 18, 2006 at 8:23 PM Post #330 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg
I can just print out all the names of everyone attending on cardstock and if you so choose, you can use it to put beside your equipment if you feel it is necessary.

Maybe I can save you a little labor. I'm already printing a set of self-stick nametags with the names and avatars of everyone who's posted in this thread. I could easily print a second set, available for people to peel-'n-stick onto cardstock near their gear.

My labels are 2"x4" (Avery 8163). I'm going to contact Amb about dropping them off with him to bring to the meet (since I won't be able to attend.) Can you (or someone else) provide compatible cardstock or tent cards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back