Sad news....
Apr 26, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #65 of 79
Don't know really what to say...My sincere condeleances for your loss. May time soften your pain and make it more bearable. My love goes to all of you.

Apr 27, 2007 at 3:11 AM Post #67 of 79
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Apr 27, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #68 of 79
My sincerest condolences and prayers goes to you and your family. I can't imagine your heartbreak. May God keep you and your family strong through these dark days to come.

Apr 27, 2007 at 5:37 AM Post #70 of 79
Oh God, Im so sorry for your loss. May you find strength in your loved ones and the happy memories you had with him.

Apr 27, 2007 at 6:36 AM Post #71 of 79
I am so sorry McFortner =(

Apr 27, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #73 of 79
I can offer up more prayers, they help a lot during difficult times like these.

I can also share with you that I lost a son at 7 months. We had a 3 year old son at the time, and it stopped us in our tracks... It took us a couple of years to get up enough courage to try again, but we did, and we were blessed with a 2nd son, who is now 10 years old.

Keep the faith, its hard to understand why things like this happen, its nice to know that you have such a great group of folks here supporting you too Michael

Apr 27, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #74 of 79
I just dont know what to say...
I'm sorry for your loss, we pray for you.

Apr 27, 2007 at 8:17 PM Post #75 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by McFortner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I regret to inform all of you that after 9 months, my son Mark James Fortner passed away yesterday. I was at work at 911 when I received the call from my wife informing me that he had stopped breathing. He was rushed to the hospital and pronounced shortly thereafter.

While I will read the boards infrequently the next few weeks, I probably won't be posting for a while.

Thanks for all of your wishes and prayers for the last nine months for my youngest son. He was a fighter and gave it all up until the end.

Michael

I dedicate my 1500th Head-Fi post and my Headphoneus Supremus title to the memory of your son Mark James Fortner

Being a father of 3 and number 4 coming soon I understand your pain. My deepest symphaty to you and your wife. Children are gift from God, and take heart that his passing will only meant God is looking after him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back