RUles for Trade forum???
Jul 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #17 of 28
Yeah I can be kind of an idiot, but the vote for banning me isn't so nice. Look I don't mind hanging around and talking headphones and Audiophile stuff and I guess I can wait thirty days. After cruising around the forum its kinda a cool place and looks like I can learn a few things here. I already found out that I can get way better quality sound off a set of KRK KNS-8400s by swapping amps so that was worth the join in itself. The difference in sound made my day. They are suddenly fun to listen to so I think I can manage the 30 days & stick around unless someone is dead set on the ban.

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:48 PM Post #19 of 28
Rule is in place to avoid spammers. 13 posts is the first part, the 30 days is the second. Even if you spam 15 posts, you still can't spam for the sale sections.

Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message :p

Jul 20, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #20 of 28
Quote:
@MomijiTMO
Yes I was hoping to find someone in the North Bay to trade in person as I don't want to get scammed either.

You seem like a real trust worthy person 
wink_face.gif
. Never mind your post status.

I'll probably never have any feedback 10 years from now.

Feb 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #21 of 28
I think the 15 post rule is not needed for those members who have been active for more then 30 days. Also, I don't think a threat to "ban" is called for in this instance.

Just my 2 cents. I hope i don't get banned.

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:35 PM Post #25 of 28
Quote:
apparently its not just the 30 day rule cause ive had an account well over that time.

FYI

Please note that after you've made your 15th post (if you already have been a member for 30 days), the system takes one hour to update before you will have access.

WARNING:  Posting nonsense or useless posts to get to your 15 required posts is not allowed. If it is found that you reached the requirement by making such posts, your For Sale/Trade forum privileges may be revoked indefinitely, and you may be banned at least temporarily.

Do spend some time on the forums. Discuss about gear, learn new things while your post count increases. 

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:28 PM Post #27 of 28
Just keep repeat posting the same question = Profit ;')

Apr 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #28 of 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back