Rudistor rp7-b specs
Jun 4, 2023 at 6:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

eksperienseg

New Head-Fier
Hi guys!

This is my first post but I’ve been lurking around, reading reviews and keeping tabs for over 10 years.

My question is, does anyone have a spec sheet for the rudi rp7-b ?

I got the amp after I got my audeze lcd-4 and even though they sound amazing on this amp, I have a strong feeling it can’t drive thes cans nearly as good as they deserve.

The problem is just that I have no technical specifications on the amp and since Rudistor website is long gone and the internet seems to have swallowed all the info about this thing like a black hole.
I really don’t know for sure what the deal is.

I wasn’t going to keep this amp as my endgame /lcd-4 solution.
But I got a good deal on it and I’ve had a lot of priorities in the studio (I produce music and make commercial video etc) that kept me from getting something that I know would pair excellent with my cans (which I also got a to good to pass on deal for when originally looking into lcd-x, which are a lot easier on the amp).

Problem for me is, I find all kinds of praise for the rp7-b but nothing on the actual specs.
maybe worth to mention is that I run these straight from Mofi Precision deck, into Mofi ultraphono, into the amp.
If going from my UAD rack, I can get more impact but from vinyl it seems that I can’t turn up louder then barely comfortable and I would like to be able to turn up to “blow my brains out” kind of territory some times.

Any insight would be very much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back