Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #2,896 of 4,743
Anyone know where can i get a Chord Mojo in India? Or importing it is the only option? Or if someone might wanna let go his unit here?
It is so sad that the options of the audiophile gear is so limited here in india :frowning2:

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Advanced+Audio+Solutions+(Bangalore)+&client=ms-android-oneplus&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=kp:xpd

Jan 16, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #2,897 of 4,743
I tried giving a call to the number. They says they do not carry DAC for Chords :frowning2:

Jan 16, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #2,898 of 4,743
I tried giving a call to the number. They says they do not carry DAC for Chords :frowning2:

I send you the the Google results for Advanced Sound Systems, Bangalore and you call the first number you see on the top of the page and say they don't sell Chord products. Is that it? People bought Mojo from the said company in Bangalore. Keep searching for the right link and call the right company.

Jan 16, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #2,899 of 4,743
Oh sorry i thought that link is the one. So sorry about it. However I manage to find the right link already! Thanks so much for the info. Appreciated it.

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #2,904 of 4,743
HI.
I just registered and am very much Indian. My gear at the moment is the Philips Fidelio X2, V-Moda M-100, V-Moda XS, UE9000, SHURE 535, KEF M200, Fiio X5II & Fiio E12A.
I am glad to be part of the head -fi community

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #2,905 of 4,743
@****zu Welcome!

@ everyone else

I remember reading some stuff about the Pandora VI a few pages ago. Found one on sale locally for a little under 300 USD in pristine shape, has anyone owned them or tried them out before? A lot of people seem to mention that the ear pads/cups are not deep enough and that the ear tends to rub against the driver's housing. 

Is this true? I'm assuming this would feel like using a pair of Grados with their stock pads, anything worse and I wouldn't want to live with it on a daily basis. Jaben doesn't seem to have one to audition anymore, they only have the newer Sonorous X. 

Jan 21, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #2,907 of 4,743
@****zu
 Welcome!

@ everyone else

I remember reading some stuff about the Pandora VI a few pages ago. Found one on sale locally for a little under 300 USD in pristine shape, has anyone owned them or tried them out before? A lot of people seem to mention that the ear pads/cups are not deep enough and that the ear tends to rub against the driver's housing. 

Is this true? I'm assuming this would feel like using a pair of Grados with their stock pads, anything worse and I wouldn't want to live with it on a daily basis. Jaben doesn't seem to have one to audition anymore, they only have the newer Sonorous X. 
The first version of Pandora (FAD) VI had a problem with the ear pads for a few but then they revised it in the initial stages itself. The recent ones Final Pandora VI does not have this issue.

For that price it is a steal.

I'm planning to buy a second pair in the near future just because I like the sound.

Jan 21, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #2,908 of 4,743
M50x is for <9k in republic sale. Would have got it if I had some money left haha. 

The reviews are insane on this : http://www.amazon.in/Technica-ATH-M50X-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86

Jan 21, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #2,909 of 4,743
  @****zu Welcome!

@ everyone else

Thank You  and its my pleasure to be part of this great community.

Jan 21, 2016 at 8:03 AM Post #2,910 of 4,743
HiFiMan HE400S for Rs.24k. Amazon.in sale.
http://www.amazon.in/HIFIMAN-HE400S-Planar-Magnetic-Headphones/dp/B014789CVI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453407625&sr=8-1&keywords=HIFIMAN-HE400S
That's not actually so discounted as I first thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back