Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware)
Apr 21, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #1,232 of 1,316
After having a few good weeks of no pauses or audio hiccups with my new 128gb sandisk card it is now doing the same as my old 64gb samsung card. If i can be of any help to find out what is causing this issue let me know what i need to do. I do not wish to go back to headwhackers 2.1.5 just so i can listen without issues.

Thanks

Apr 21, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #1,234 of 1,316
HI guys, so I've just ordered the new V Moda Cross fade wireless to replace my V Moda M100's now since they're wireless I've also bought a Bluetooth 4.0 APTX transmitter, I'm hoping the sound quality will be good. Has anyone tried Bluetooth transmitters with the DX90???

Apr 21, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #1,236 of 1,316
  Headwhackers was in the 1st post. I used the latest rockbox and  2.1.5 dual boot mango firmware that he linked. Let me know your findings pietro77

I downloaded it from napych site but is same one like on page 1. I tried one day download that one from page 1 but I had then error when downloading so I though it is no longer available.

It looks like Headwhackers rockbox with 2.1.5 plays without clicks and noise, but I don`t like behave of power button. Can I change it somehow to "Modern User Interface"?

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #1,239 of 1,316
Someone with sound issues and latest build from napych.com, please navigate to Settings -> Playback settings -> Anti-Skip Buffer and play with it. I suggest 15s setting. Report back if you still have sudden pause (fade out) issues.

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #1,240 of 1,316
Someone with sound issues and latest build from napych.com, please navigate to Settings -> Playback settings -> Anti-Skip Buffer and play with it. I suggest 15s setting. Report back if you still have sudden pause (fade out) issues.

I am on Headwhacker's version now, but when I will have spare time I will try it. I am not sure but I think that my was set to 15s and I wasn't play with it because I thought that corresponding with mechanical disk drive.
Another question, is it hard to inject patch into rockbox?

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #1,242 of 1,316

I'm using latest rockbox dated 2015.06.09  and 2.4.0 L0 firmware dated 2016.01.15 from napych.com and i dont have that option in the menu. It Jumps from Fast-Forward/Rewind to Fade on Stop/Pause.
If there is any later version that i'm somehow missing on the site let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back