ROCK JAW Testers
Feb 16, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #1,021 of 1,034
So is the Kommand the flagship earphone, or do you still make the Kontrol (I'm kind of new to the Rock Jaw line)? Just trying to figure out the lay of the land. You may have a new customer from Chicago. Thanks.

Feb 16, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #1,022 of 1,034
So is the Kommand the flagship earphone, or do you still make the Kontrol (I'm kind of new to the Rock Jaw line)? Just trying to figure out the lay of the land. You may have a new customer from Chicago. Thanks.

Hi

The kommand is the flagship iem, the kontrol is discontinued as it was not up to our standard.

The kommand comes in 2 versions with or without the earguide.

Spent some crazy weeks and Chicago and would love to get back again some time in the future.

Cheers
Bob

Feb 16, 2015 at 11:58 AM Post #1,023 of 1,034
Hi

The kommand is the flagship iem, the kontrol is discontinued as it was not up to our standard.

The kommand comes in 2 versions with or without the earguide.

Spent some crazy weeks and Chicago and would love to get back again some time in the future.

Cheers
Bob

Bob, thanks for the quick reply. You wouldn't want to be in Chicago this week (lol), but we always welcome visitors. And apparently tourists from all of the world love it here too, because in the spring and the summer I hear all kinds of languages being spoken as I walk a couple of blocks to my office downtown. Comeback and visit us when it's a bit warmer. Okay, I'll check out your page and see about ordering one of your products or two. Thanks again.

Feb 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #1,024 of 1,034

Bob, thanks for the quick reply. You wouldn't want to be in Chicago this week (lol), but we always welcome visitors. And apparently tourists from all of the world love it here too, because in the spring and the summer I hear all kinds of languages being spoken as I walk a couple of blocks to my office downtown. Comeback and visit us when it's a bit warmer. Okay, I'll check out your page and see about ordering one of your products or two. Thanks again.

Last time I was there was in February. I didn't mind the cold at all....well until the wind blew and stabbed my ears.
biggrin.gif

Feb 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #1,025 of 1,034

Last time I was there was in February. I didn't mind the cold at all....well until the wind blew and stabbed my ears.
biggrin.gif

Yep, that wind will remind you that the Hawk doesn't play! lol

Feb 16, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #1,026 of 1,034
Fantastic social scene though Eric.  I only got to spend a couple of days there at a trade show (quite a few years ago).  Wonderful city. Excellent cultural journey after hours.  We just skipped from jazz bar to jazz bar.

The Kommand is a great sounding set Eric - mine currently heading on tour in Australia.

Bob - you should see if Eric would be interested in organising a small tour through USA. I'd leave the Hydra behind - but maybe 1 set of Kommand, Arcana and Alfa Genus?

Feb 16, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #1,027 of 1,034
  Fantastic social scene though Eric.  I only got to spend a couple of days there at a trade show (quite a few years ago).  Wonderful city. Excellent cultural journey after hours.  We just skipped from jazz bar to jazz bar.

The Kommand is a great sounding set Eric - mine currently heading on tour in Australia.

Bob - you should see if Eric would be interested in organising a small tour through USA. I'd leave the Hydra behind - but maybe 1 set of Kommand, Arcana and Alfa Genus?

We have a great city, Brooko. Thank you. I know some negative things have been coming out in the media since our current president has been office, but it's all hype. There are some problems, but they're really "pocket incidents." The city as a whole, however, is fabulous and fun. I moved back to my hometown after spending several years in New York, and I don't regret it! Happy listening! 

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #1,028 of 1,034
We have a great city, Brooko. Thank you. I know some negative things have been coming out in the media since our current president has been office, but it's all hype. There are some problems, but they're really "pocket incidents." The city as a whole, however, is fabulous and fun. I moved back to my hometown after spending several years in New York, and I don't regret it! Happy listening! 

That could work.

Eric let me know if your interested.

Cheers
Bob

Feb 16, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #1,029 of 1,034
On my way home, Bob. I'll shoot you an inbox shortly. I know a few guys in the group who would be great choices for a tour. Thanks.

Mar 6, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #1,031 of 1,034
Site looks great. One small thing though. When you change to the diffrent currencies on the top of the page, that done not reflect on the rest of the site or in the shopping cart. Other then that the site is really well made and the headphones look amazing for the price. Would love to hear them.

Mar 6, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #1,032 of 1,034
Site looks great. One small thing though. When you change to the diffrent currencies on the top of the page, that done not reflect on the rest of the site or in the shopping cart. Other then that the site is really well made and the headphones look amazing for the price. Would love to hear them.

Thanks wavz, will look into that on Monday.

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:01 PM Post #1,033 of 1,034
We have just update our website www.rockjawaudio.com feel free to brouse and critique :)

The site is really clean and easy to navigate Bob. Couple of things to note though. Like Wavz mentioned, I'm guessing changing the currency drop-down box only affects the shopping cart? It would be nice if it changed the price on each product page as well.

I'd think about changing the description of the Hydra 2. You call it balanced in one section (equal highs, mids, lows) - then later call it a bass head's delight. Also - I think you know my own views on the Hydra. Balanced it is not!

Lastly - would it be worthwhile linking a couple of appropriate reviews, or even quotes from actual reviewers if they were appropriate?

Mar 6, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #1,034 of 1,034
The site is really clean and easy to navigate Bob. Couple of things to note though. Like Wavz mentioned, I'm guessing changing the currency drop-down box only affects the shopping cart? It would be nice if it changed the price on each product page as well.

I'd think about changing the description of the Hydra 2. You call it balanced in one section (equal highs, mids, lows) - then later call it a bass head's delight. Also - I think you know my own views on the Hydra. Balanced it is not!

Lastly - would it be worthwhile linking a couple of appropriate reviews, or even quotes from actual reviewers if they were appropriate?

Morning Brooko

It should convert the pricing throughout but its playing silly sods. It was working fine on checkout earlier. Its a job for Monday.

In regards to the hydra its supposed to read a balance of MIDs and highs with an increased bass thump. Another job for Monday.

I will be adding a review page which I am sure you guys will all feature heavily along with the magazines.

Cheers
Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back