Right ear cup pulsing on new beats studio 2013.
Jun 13, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #16 of 20

I don't find this too funny. I paid $300 to look cool.

You're in the wrong forum bro...looks barely come into play here and people pay $1,200 so it sounds good with precise imaging. Barely any of them will really mind if they look like this:

Or this:

Chances are they paid $1,000 for something that sounds good, they're going to listen in a quiet room with the door closed so no other sound gets in the way of what they paid for. At best, that concern for aesthetics means they'd want to look like this - kinda discrete but stylish headphones that look like they came from the Porsche Design studio.

That's why you're getting either wisecracks or generally just no idea about how to fix Beats, which, as explained in Post #4, they have electronics in them that you can't isolate. If it was an actual hi-fi headphone it could be hair or other debris (given the open back design) while you can isolate other factors by using a different amplifier or player (as it is, anything you hook up to that goes through its internal electronics). 

In any case, just to give you a better idea why this is the wrong place to ask about Beats:
http://www.head-fi.org/newsearch?search=Beats

Jun 24, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #17 of 20
Ok everyone I have found the solution to this problem listen very closely ok? YOU WILL LOVE ME FOR FIGURING THIS OUT FOR YOU! Simply suck on the side ear (inner ear where the music comes out) and problem solved you should hear it pop indicating that your problem is solved simply then continue on with whatever you love to do! ENJOY YOUR NEW AND FIXED BEATS HEADPHONES THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RETURN TO THE STORE!

Thank you, this actually worked for me on new Studio Wireless. They fluttered loudly in right ear when trying to cancel noise such as the air conditioning at my work. I decided to return them but just gave a sharp suck in the right ear. Heard a wee pop and now they're perfect. Kudos to you!

Jun 25, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #19 of 20
Oh yeah, I know they're poorly constructed, terrible value for money and that you can get better sound for a fraction of the price. I got mine with a voucher that I had to use up, but I really enjoy listening to music on them. I like the exaggerated low end dynamics.

So this isn't the forum to discuss Beats maybe, but it's the first result that comes up when you google "beats studio flutter right ear" so there's going to be other people who find this and might like to know that this bizarre trick of sucking the headphone actually does work to permanently remove the flutter :)

Jul 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #20 of 20
Thank you, this actually worked for me on new Studio Wireless. They fluttered loudly in right ear when trying to cancel noise such as the air conditioning at my work. I decided to return them but just gave a sharp suck in the right ear. Heard a wee pop and now they're perfect. Kudos to you!

I did this too and it killed my Beats Studio's for good. Had them returned for service and they gave me a new set. Happy ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back